- His hometown is located in the north to the tropic of cancer.
- Japan lies to the north of Philippines.
- There will be precipitation on northern hills tonight.
- To hold classics,facing the north
- Our ship tended northward.
- Shandong is on the north of Anhui.
- The north chimney was still impaired
- The U.S. is bounded on the north by Canada.
- The US is bounded on the north by Canada and on the south by mexico
- The two roads meet just north of the city.
- Geographically, this country is located in the northern hemisphere.
- They secretly entered into collusion with the northern warlords.
- This plant is already conditioned to the northern climate.
- This is side kicking.
- Which side are you on?
- At,on,or to the leeward side.
- Outline a map of North America.
- The north wind is cutting and biting.
- I live in the frozen North.