person from Beijing
Peking Man (Sinanthropus pekinesis)
- But Beijing people are too lazy to take these jobs.
- Beijing people have great purchasing power so business is relatively easy to do.
- Some Beijing people do not feel they need to look highly upon us, they want to squeeze us out.
- But Beijingers are used to epic-scale gridlock.
- During 1949, when the city was liberated, Beijing's population was only 1.5 million.
- For a few hundred years, Beijing has been the nation's capital, so Beijing people have strong thoughts on politics.
- Beijing has nearly 4 million outsiders, they and Beijing natives live together and construct the capital together.
- A wanton person.
- an outspoken person
- You are such a wicked person.
- The girl already beached in Beijing.
- The two railroads connect at Beijing.
- There are many cultural attractions in Beijing.
- He did change a few places in the vicinity of Peking.
- But what will they do if an atom bomb is dropped on peking?
- The Peking Opera emerged in the capital as a distinctive theatrical form in the first part of the 19th century.