- The newspapers and magazines carry a lot of articles written by famous experts.
- To be well-informed, we should form the habit of reading newspapers and magazines.
- "after 1880, magazines and newspapers turned to photography for reporting topical events."
- Editors of newspapers and magazines Often go to extremes to provide their readers with unimportant facts and statistics.
- Journalism in which a news story is presented primarily through photographs with supplementary written copy.
- The special journals include cash receipts journal, cash payments journal, sales journal, and purchase journal.
- The simplest type of journal is called a general journal.
- You can subdivide the journal into a number of special journals.
- The journal is a best present for him.
- The study is in the Lancet Medical Journal.