- It was he, people say, that had the causeway Bai'Ti built
- He was riding a dark bay.
- single width bus bay
- riding a big bay(mare)
- There is a bay colt there.
- Beasts at bay will fight back.
- Credit keeps the crown of the causeway.
- They went forward as briskly as they could on the uneven causeway
- A small troop was threading the causeway at a good pace.
- The West Lake is bisected by the Su Causeway and Bai Causeway which look like two green ribbons floating gracefully on the blue waters
- Radio Kiribati reported that many parts of Tarawa were flooded and causeways linking the islets were covered with seawater