Apple in Hot Toffee
- There is an
- This is an apple of love.
- These are eating apples.
- Hot dog; sausage roll; red-hot; red hot
- Hot summer, hot day. Everyone is slow and lazy.
- The hot iron seared the trousers.
- True, the first bite was delicious, but once the toffee was gone one was left with nothing, neither toffee nor lust.
- I wouldn't go halves in the toffee and gingerbread on purpose to save the money
- And when I discovered that the greatest pitch happiness was not in actually eating a toffee but in gazing at it beforehand.