沪江

猫鼠游戏S04E06 MJE美剧笔记:这让你后怕了

MJE美剧口语联盟 2012-09-26 10:30
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

口语精华:

1.It shakes you up.
那个让你后怕。

2.It's a cache of chaos.
这是混乱中被隐藏的。

3.We'll meet on your terms.
我们会按照你的方式来见面。

4.No time for sarcasm, Suit.
没时间讽刺了,制服叔。

5.It's been way too long!
太久太久没见你啦!

6.All in good time.
耐心点,时候自然会到的。

7.You ran from the truth.
你逃避现实了。

8.You want to get out of here?
你要离开这?

9.I've got an update on the case.
我有这个案子的最新进展。

10.My instinct kicked in,all right?
我的本能起作用了,行吗?

11.Well, theories are meant to be disproved.
理论都是注定要被推翻的。

12."Time makes more converts than reason" --Thomas Paine's "Common Sense."
“时间比逻辑造就更多变化,”引自Thomas Paine的“常识”。

作者@MJE美剧口语联盟 (整理/排版:何方 校对:Cecil)

相关热点: 同声传译
展开剩余