沪江

商务旅行时的英语对话

伊伊 2024-05-19 08:02
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

“商务英语”是商务和英语的结合,商务英语交流总是带着一定的目的并要达成一定的结果。因此演练一下商务英语情景对话很有必要。下面小编为大家分享商务旅行时的英语对话?一起来看看吧!

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

我还要再确认吗?

2 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?

请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

3 Is there any earlier one?

还有更早一点的吗?

4 Can I get a seat for today’s 7:00 a.m train?

我可以买今天上午7点的火车票吗?

5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

6 May I reconfirm my flight?

我可以确认我的班机吗?

7 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

美国火车通行证有折扣吗?

8 Are they all non-reserved seats?

这些席位全部不预订的吗?

9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

我一定要预订座位吗?

10 How long will I have to wait?

我要等多久呢?

11 May I see a timetable?

我可以看时刻表吗?

12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

13 Do you have any other flights?

还有其他的航班么?

14 When would you like to leave?

您希望何时离开?

15 Can I reconfirm by phone?

我能电话确认吗?

16 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

餐车需要预订吗?

17 Where can I make a reservation?

我到哪里可以预订?

18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

19 Is this a daily flight?

这是每日航班吗?

20 Excuse me. May I get by?

对不起,我可以上车吗?

21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

坐船到那里要花多少钱?

22 Can I cancel this ticket?

我可以取消这票吗?

23 Check it to my final destination.

把它托运到我的目的地。

24.Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

25 Please open your baggage.

请把你行李打开。

26 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

把你的行李拿到行李房去。

27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

请你填写这张入境卡。

28 Let me see your passport, please.

请出示您的护照

29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

30 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

31 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

32 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

33 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

35 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

36 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

37 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

38 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.

那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。

40 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

44 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

45 We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

46 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

47 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

48 Thank you for your cooperation.

谢谢您的合作。

商务旅游的商务英语情景对话

A: We're heading for a place called Ba Da Ling. It is 80 kilo-metres to the northwest of Beijing.

B: I guess we're almost there now.

A: Ba Da Ling is a hill above sea level. The Great Wall runs along its ridge.

B: Ah, what a view!

A: I can see lots of people going up there. Can we go up too?

B: Certainly. Let's walk to the fortress on the peak.

A: We've ascended the world-famous Great Wall of China at last!

B: What a marvellous construction!

A:我们现在要去的地方叫八达岭。它离北京西北角80公里。

B:我想现在我们快到那儿了。

A:八达岭是一座高于海平面的小山。长城就在山脊上蜿蜒。

B:啊,风景真好!

A:许多人往山上爬。我们也能往上爬吗?

B:当然可以。走,我们到山顶上的烽火台去。

A:我们终于爬上了这举世闻名的长城!

B:真是一座了不起的建筑!

A: Who is knocking at the door?

B: It's me, Lily.

A: Oh, Miss Li. Do come in, please.

B: Thank you, Mr. Miller. Our business has come to a successful conclusion. We should let our mind relax.

A: Anything interesting!

B: Tomorrow is Sunday. We'd like to invite you to go on an excursion.

A: Wonderful! Is there anything interesting to see in this city?

B: There are some famous historical sites and scenic spots to see in our city. I'm afraid one day's time isn't enough for us to see all the places of interest.

A: I'm going on a guide tour around the old city. Would you like to be my tourist guide, Miss Li?

B: Certainly, I'd like to accompany you on the excursion.

A:谁呀?

B:是我,李莉。

A:啊,李小姐,快请进。

B:谢谢,米勒先生,我们的生意圆满成功了,我们应当让我们的大脑休息休息吧。

A:有什么高兴的事吗?

B:明天是星期天,我想邀你们去游览。

A:好极了,本市有什么好看的东西吗?

B:本市有一些历史古迹和风景区供游览,恐怕一天的时间还不够我们游览名胜古迹哩!

A:我打算对这一座古城进行一次配导游的游览,李小姐,你愿意作我的导游吗?

B:当然,我乐意陪你去玩。

特别提醒:如果大家想要了解更多英语方面知识,或者想要深入学习英语的,可以扫以下二维码,定制沪江网校精品课程,高效实用的个性化学习方案,专属督导全程伴学

在现代的商业社会中,商务谈判越来越多,对企业的经营活动也起着越来越重要的作用。上文小编为大家分享了商务旅行时的英语对话?希望对大家有帮助。

 

相关热点: 麻辣英文怎么说
展开剩余