沪江

英语中类似闭嘴意思的表达方式

Sarah 2024-05-13 10:07
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

现实生活中,人与人的交往不都是愉快的氛围,如果遇到太吵闹,太聒噪的情况,你是不是也会大喊“闭嘴”。闭嘴用英语怎么说?你只会说“shut up”?其实还有别的说法,大家已经学过了吗?如果你还不太了解的话,今天就跟着我们一起来看看吧。

Put a sock in it:

impolitely telling someone to stop talking or making a noise

不客气地让某人安静

Couldn't you put a sock in it? I'd love to do some work, but I can't take this noise.

能不能把嘴闭上?你太吵了,我根本无法工作。

Put a sock in it, there are people who are trying to sleep around here.

别说话,有人正准备睡觉呢。

Button it:

telling someone rudely to be quiet.

粗鲁地让某人保持安静。

Button it, can't you? I'm trying to concentrate.

闭上嘴,行吗?我正努力集中精力。

If you don't button it, I'll get up and go away.

你再不闭嘴,我就走了。

Shut up / shut your pie hole:

a rude way to tell someone to be quiet

(pie hole = mouth /slang/)

无礼地让某人安静(派口=嘴/俚语/)

Shut your pie hole or I'll shut it for you!

把嘴闭上,不然我就帮你闭上。

Shut your pie hole and mind what you’re doing!

闭嘴,看看你在做什么!

Zip (up) your lip(s) / zip it up:

an informal way to tell someone to be quiet.

让他人安静的一种非正式说法。

Zip your lips, boys, and listen to me.

孩子们,安静,听我说。

We told her to be quiet, but she just couldn't zip it up.

我们想让她安静,可她偏要讲话。

Simmer down:

calm down after anger or excitement;

an informal way to tell someone to cool down

愤怒或兴奋后平静下来。让某人冷静的非正式表达

Please don't shout, simmer down, there's no point in rejoicing yet.

别大喊大叫,安静一点,这没有什么可庆祝的。

Simmer down, guys, we’d better work first and make a party later.

冷静点,弟兄们,我们最好干完活在庆祝。

闭嘴用英语怎么说?文中提到的几种说法大家都学会了吗?当然,如果您对英语学习感兴趣,想要深入学习,可以了解沪江网校精品课程,量身定制高效实用的个性化学习方案,专属督导全程伴学,扫一扫领200畅学卡。

相关热点: 小学四年级
展开剩余