沪江

商务英语对话听力材料精选

小郭413 2021-11-16 09:44
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

随着全球经济的发展,商务英语在现在的社会已经变的越来越重要。而想要与西方国家进行有效的交流,掌握西方文化是必须的。今天我们为大家整理了商务英语对话听力材料精选,一起来看一下吧。

商务英语对话听力材料1

A: Hi Kate. It's nice to meet you. I'm Allen , Director of Marketing.

A:您好凯特,很高兴见到您。我是营销总监艾伦。

B: It's a pleasure to meet you, Allen. Here's my card.

B:很高兴见到您,艾伦。这是我的名片。

A: Thank you. And here's mine.

A:谢谢您,这是我的名片。

B: Thanks. Is this your new logo?

B:谢谢。这是贵公司的新标识吗?

A: Yes, we just changed it recently.

A:对,我们刚刚换的。

B: It's very memorable. I like it.

B:这个标识让人过目不忘,我很喜欢。

A: Thank you. Now, would you like something to drink?

A:谢谢您。现在,您想喝点什么吗?

B: Yes, please. A green tea would be great.

B:是的。一杯绿茶就很好了。

A: It'll just be a minute.

A:请稍等。

B: Thank you.

B:谢谢您。

A: So, did you find our offices all right?

A:您觉得我们的办公室好找吗?

B: Yes, your directions were very straightforward. Listen, before I forget, I brought you something from our company in Kansas City. It's saltwater taffy. I hope your team will enjoy it.

B:不错,您指的方向非常明确。对了,趁我还没忘,我从堪萨斯给你们带了一些东西。这是盐水太妃糖。希望你们的团队能喜欢。

A: Thank you. We've prepared some-thing for you to take back to your office as well. It's a selection of local teas.

A:谢谢您。我们也准备了一些东西让您带回去。这是精选的一些本地茶叶。

B: Thank you. So, shall we go over the agenda?

B:谢谢您。现在,我们来把议程过一遍好吗?

A: Yes, and then I'll give you a tour of the office.

A:好的,之后我会带您参观我们的办公室。

商务英语对话听力材料2

A: Good morning, Green Motorcars. Can I help you?

A:早上好,格林汽车公司,请问你有什么事需要我帮助吗?

B: May I speak to Mr. Green, please?

B:我想跟格林先生讲话。

A: Who is that speaking?

A:请问你是谁?

B: Zhang Luo from Beijing.

B:北京的张骆。

A: I'm sorry; Mr. Green is in meeting now. Mr. Zhang., Would you like to speak to someone else in the office?

A:张先生,很抱歉,格林先生现在正在开会。你想找办公室的其他人谈谈吗?

B: Well, I'd like to fix an appointment to meet Mr. Green next week while I'm in Shanghai.

B:哦,我想跟格林先生约一下下周我在上海时与他会面的时间。

A: I'll check Mr. Green's diary and see if I could arrange an appointment for you. Moment please. Yes, Mr. Green has some time on Monday morning, Wednesday morning and Thursday afternoon.

A:我来查一下格林先生的记事本后再给你预约。请稍等一下。是的,目前看来格林先生下周星期一和星期三上午,星期四下午都有空。

B: May I fix an appointment for Monday morning?

B:那我能约在星期一上午吗?

A: Would 10:00 be convenient?

A:1O点行吗?

B: Yes, that'll be fine.

B:行。

A: I'll make a note of that. Would you like me to confirm the appointment?

A:我记一下。要我确认这次约见吗?

B: Yes, please. You can contact me any day at Beijing 010-81234567 extension 383.

B:好的。你可以在任何时间打电话到北京跟我联系。( 010) 81234567转383。

A: Beijing. 010-81234567 extension 383. I'll confirm your appointment as soon as possible, Mr. Zhang.

A:北京,(010) 81234567转383。张先生,我会尽快给你确认。

B: Thank you very much. Good-bye.

B:非常感谢,再见。

A: Good-bye.

A:再见。

商务英语对话听力材料3

A: Hi , you must be Mary?

A:嗨,你一定是玛丽吧?

B: Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you.How was your flight?

B:是的,很高兴遇见你,旅程如何?

A: Everything was fine and the plane arrived on time.

A:一路上都很顺利,飞机也是准点到达。

B: Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.

B:我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆车等着接我们回旅馆了。

A: That'd be great. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.

A:太好了。谢谢你抽出时间来这里接我。

B: No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.

B:别担心,我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快!

A: I really appreciate it.

A:我真的表示感激。

B: Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation , the transport and all theother little things you may need.

B:一切都已经为您准备好了,包括住宿、交通工具和您可能需要的其他物件。

A: Does the conference begin tomorrow?

A:会议明天开始吗?

B: Yes, there is a welcoming dinner to-morrow night.

B:是的,明晚将有一个接风宴。

A: That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.

A:真棒!那我就有时间休息一下并且参观一下这座城市。

B: It's already been arranged. I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.

B:这也已经安排好了,明天上午我会带您游览。

以上就是为大家整理的商务英语对话听力材料精选,希望能够对大家有所帮助。商务英语的考试离不开听说读写,想要顺利的通过,备考材料是必须的。

展开剩余