沪江

商务英语对话:洽谈业务

小郭413 2021-05-17 13:39
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

学习英语不仅要会读会写,还要会说。尤其是在职场中,流利的英语口语可以帮助更好的处理工作事项。今天我们就为大家整理了商务英语对话:洽谈业务,一起来看一下吧。

常用句子:

With regard to your request for a refund, we have referred the matter to our main office .

有关您请求退款一事,我们已转总公司办理

How much compute capacity is required for each request?

每个请求需要多少计算能力?

The corporate is now negotiating with the families ready to resettle about compensation.

公司正在和拆迁户协商赔偿问题。

This was something of a breakthrough, even if he did not offer compensation to fishermen.

这是某种突破,尽管他没有为渔民提供补偿。

It strikes me that what they lack in quantity, they make up in quality.

我深信他们在数量上缺乏的东西,就在质量上来补。

The first question on her side led to farther particulars.

她提出的一个问题引出了后面的详情。

This superB shop supplies the wealthy and proud friends with first class goods.

本精品屋为财大气粗的朋友们提供精品。

Re-examination after 72 hours, mention-above examination results were restored to normal.

72小时后复查,上述结果均恢复正常。

The quality of this product is up to standard.This product has reached the standard.

这项产品的质量已经过关。

If the event of Force Majeure lasts over 120 days, both parties shall have the right to terminate the contract.

如果不可抗力事件持续120天以上,任何一方有权终止合同。

If the date of expiry happens to be a holiday, the validity is automatically extended to the next working day.

假如议付满期日是节假日,它就可以自动延长到下一个工作日。

情景对话:

(一)质量问题 Quality Issues

A:Your request for compensation makes me surprised .What happened?

听到你要提出索赔我很吃惊,究竟是怎么回事?

B:It is because of the quality.

质量问题。

A:Could you tell me the particulars?

能说的具体点吗?

B:I told you that we want first-class goods. So the quality, specification and price are clarified in our contract. Do you remember those details?

当初我说过要的是一等品,所以合同里将质量价格都写的很明确,你还记得吗?

A:Yes, I do.

确实是这样的

B:The re-examination results indicate that one-third of the goods are not up to standard.

但是我们复检的结果是三分之一的质量与规定不符。

A:Really? We began to load the goods after we made sure they were qualified.

是真的吗?我们是检验合格后才装船的。

B:I told you the truth. According to the contract, if you fail to honor the contract, we are entitled to cancel it.

我说的全都是事实。根据合同,如果你方没有按照合同条款执行,我们有权终止合同。

(二)关于终止合同 To Terminate the Contract

A:Actually, I was wondering what we should do if either one of us would like to terminate the contract?

我想知道我们有一方想终止合同,怎么办?

B:Well, as a rule, the contract will become void automatically, if both sides do not agree to renew it when time comes.

通常,理论上,合同期满而双方无意续约时自动失效。

A:I got it, but nevertheless. what I was saying just now was that how to terminate the contract before its term's up?

我明白,但是我刚才想问的是在期满之前,怎么办?

B:Oh, I am sorry. I misunderstood. Well, in that case, the contract can be canceled with a 2 month's notice. What do you say?

哦,抱歉我误解了你的意思,那样的话,要在两个月前通知才能终止。你说呢?

A:That sounds perfect for us.

好的,没问题。

以上就是为大家整理的商务英语对话:洽谈业务的相关内容,希望能够对大家的口语提高有帮助。商务英语使用最频繁的就是口语,所以想要在职场上有更好的发展,一定要提高自己的口语能力。

展开剩余