I'll go fist!
我先玩!
C'mon! Just once around the block!
求你啦!就在这条街上转一圈!
I’ll be your best friend!
我会做你最好的朋友的!
How'bout I give you five bucks?
给你五块钱怎么样?
No fair!
不公平!
I bet your mom would let me.
我打赌,你妈妈都会同意的。
Hi! I'm the bus driver.
嗨!我是那辆巴士的司机
Listen, I've got to leave for a little while, so can you watch things for me until I get back?
听好了,我要离开一会儿,我回来以前,你能不能帮我看好它?
Thanks. Oh, and remember:Don't let the pigeon drive the bus!
谢谢,哦,还有,记住哟:别让鸽子开巴士!
I thought he'd never leave.
我还以为他不走了呢。
Hey, can I drive the bus?
嘿,我能开那辆巴士吗?
Please? I'll be careful.
拜托嘛~我会很小心地。
I tell you what: I'll just steer.
我跟你说,我转转方向盘就行。
My cousin Herb drives a bus almost every day!
我表哥赫伯几乎每天都开巴士!
True story.
真的。
VROOM-VROOM
呜——呜——
VROOMY
嘟嘟——嘀嘀——
VROOM-VROOM!
呜——呜——
Pigeon at the wheel!
鸽子开车咯!
No? I never get to do anything
不行?我什么事也做不成!
Hey, I've got an idea. Let's play "Drive the bus"!
嘿,我有个好主意。我们来玩“开巴士”游戏吧!
What's the big deal!?
有什么大不了的?!
It's just a bus!!
不就是一辆巴士嘛!!
I have dreams, you know!
你知道,我也是有梦想的!
Fine.
好吧。
LET ME DRIVE THE BUS!!!
让我开那辆巴士!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm back! You didn't let the pigeon drive the bus, did you?
我回来了!你没让那只鸽子开巴士,对吧?
Great! Thank a lot.
太好了!非常感谢。
Uh-oh!
啊哦!
Bye!
拜拜!
Hey...
嘿....
严肃声明:《少儿英语绘本》系列文章属于沪江网原创内容,如无授权,请勿转载。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考,如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。