一个可爱生动的故事,以标准的英语说出,漂亮的动画展现,轻松地文字叙述,能够给孩子们起到一个很好的英语启蒙作用。希望小朋友们能够将学习和娱乐更好的结合在一起。
The Ox and the Frog牛和青蛙
Once, a group of frogs lived in a little pond.
从前,有一群青蛙居住在一个小池塘。
They lived there happily.
他们在那里快乐地居住着。
“Let’s have a jumping contest. I bet I can jump the highest.”
“我们来一个跳高比赛。我打赌我能跳的最高。”
“You always want to show off.Go ahead. Show us how high you can jump.”
“你总是想要炫耀。开始。让我们看看你能跳多高。”
Frog AI knew how to jump the highest.
青蛙艾知道怎样跳的最高。
他已经学会了弹跳过海藻群。
This made him jump very high.
这使他跳得非常高。
“Wow!How does he jump so high?” All the other frogs wanted to jump high but they could not jump higher than Frog AI did. Frog AI was very proud.
“哇!他怎么跳得这么的高啊?”其他的青蛙想要跳的高但是他们不能跳的比青蛙艾更高。青蛙艾非常自豪。
“See,I am better than everyone else. I am the greatest jumper.” “I am sure that there is someone who is better than you. Everyone had at least one weakness.”
“看,我比其他青蛙都好。我是最棒的跳高者。” “我确信有人比你更好。每个人最终都有弱点。”
“Yeah, I like diving.I am sure one of us can dive further than you.””Oh,yeah? OK,then. Let’s have a diving contest!”
“是的,我喜欢潜水我确信我们中有人能潜的比你远。”“哦,是么?好吧,那么让我们来一个潜水比赛!”
All the frogs line up on the edge of a rock to dive.
所有的青蛙在一块石头边上排起了队来潜水。
“Ready, set, dive!” When the other frogs jumped in,
“预备,就位,跳水!”当其他青蛙跳入的时候,
AI sank furthest to the bottom.
青蛙艾下潜得最远到了底部。
“See,I told you.I am better than everyone else.
“看,我告诉过你们。我是比其他青蛙都好的。
I am the greatest. Ha! Ha! Ha!”
我是最棒的。哈!哈!哈!”
“Well, maybe you are, but you should not boast so much.”
“嗯,也许你是,但是你不应该如此吹嘘。”
“Right. AI, you boast too much.”
“对。艾,你吹嘘地过分了。”
One day, the frogs were enjoying the sun.
一天,青蛙们正在享受阳光。
A big ox came to drink at the pond.
一头大牛来到池塘喝水。
“Hey! Let’s get out of here quickly.There’s a huge beast coming!””Yeah!Let’s hide until he leaves.”
“嘿!让我们快离开这里。有一头巨大的牲畜来了!” “是啊!让我们藏起来直到他离开。”
But soon, they found that the ox was harmless.
但是很快,他们发现牛是没有危害的。
“He is only drinking the water.” So,they all came out to admire him.”Look how huge the beast is!””Yeah, it would take hundreds of us to make one of him!”
“他只是在喝水。”于是,他们全部出来羡慕他。“瞧着头牲畜多大!”“是啊,上百只我们才能组成一个他!”
“Huh!He’s not so big. I can be as big as he is. Just watch!”
“哼!他不是那么大。我能和他一样大。看!”
Frog AI drew in a deep breath and puffed his belly out.
青蛙艾深深吸了口气,鼓起了他的肚子。
“Ha! Ha!You’re very little, far too little! Ha! Ha!”
“哈!哈!你是非常小的,如此小!哈!哈!”
“Ha! Ha! You are not even bigger than his foot!”
“哈!哈!你甚至没有他的脚大!”
“Not bigger? I can be as big as he is. Just watch!
“不更大?我能成为象他一样大。看!
Is this big enough?”
这个足够大了吧?”
“You’re very little, still too little!”
“你是非常小,仍然太小!”
“Too little?I can be as big as he is.
“太小?我能和他一样大。这样如何?”
How about this? Is this big enough?”
看!这个怎么样?现在足够大了吗?”
“You’re very little, far too little! Still not big enough!”
“你是太小了,小多了!仍然不是足够大!”
“What? Still not big enough? I can be as big as he is.
“什么?仍然不是足够大?我能和他一样大。
Just watch! How about this?Is this big enough,now?”
看!这个怎么样?现在足够大了吗?”
“No,still not nearly big enough.”
"不,仍然不是足够大。"
“Now,you had better stop.You might burst your belly!”
“现在,你最好停下来。你会使你的肚子爆炸的!”
The ox was watching the frog getting bigger and bigger.
牛正在注视着这只越来越大的青蛙。
He thought is was very funny.Out of curiosity,he steppedon the strange frog to see what would happen.
他认为非常有趣。除了好奇以外,他走向这只奇怪的青蛙看看什么将会发生。
“Pop!””Oh,my!What a pity!
“啵!” “哦,我的天!多么遗憾!"
His boasting cost him his life,after all.”
他的吹嘘最终以他的生命为代价。”
Then,all the frogs hopped sadly away.
然后,所有的青蛙悲伤地跳走了。