原创学习笔记:小学生学新概念:第一册第137课>>>>
Are you doing the football pools,Brian? |
朱莉:你正在下足球赛的赌注吗,Brian? |
Yes,I've nearly finished,Julie. |
布赖恩:是的。我这就做完了,Julie。 |
I'm sure we'll win something this week. |
布赖恩:我敢肯定这星期我们会赢一点的。 |
You always say that,but we never win anything! |
朱莉:你老是那样说,但是我们从来没赢过! |
What will you do if you win a lot of money? |
朱莉:要是你赢了许多钱,你打算做什么呢? |
If I win a lot of money, |
布赖恩:要是我赢了许多钱, |
I'll buy you a mink coat. |
布赖恩:我给你买件貂皮大衣。 |
I don't want a mink coat! |
朱莉:我不要貂皮大衣。 |
I want to see the world. |
朱莉:我要去见见世面。 |
All right. |
布赖恩:好吧。 |
If we win a lot of money we'll travel round the world and we'll stay at the best hotels. |
布赖恩:要是我们赢了很多钱,我们就去周游世界,并且住最好的旅馆。 |
Then we'll return home and buy a big house in the country. |
布赖恩:然后我们返回家园,在乡下买幢大房子。 |
We'll have a beautiful garden and… |
布赖恩:我们将有一个漂亮的花园和----- |
But if we spend all that money we'll be poor again. |
朱莉:但是如果我们把所有钱都化光了,我们又会变穷的。 |
What'll we do then? |
朱莉:那时我们怎么办呢? |
If we spend all the money, |
布赖恩:如果我们化光了所有钱, |
we'll try and win the football pools again. |
布赖恩:我们设法在足球赛赌注上再雇赢一次。 |
It's a pleasant dream, |
朱莉:这是个美好的梦, |
but everything depends on 'if'! |
朱莉:但一切都取决于“如果”! |