原创学习笔记:小学生学新概念:第一册第129课>>>>
Look,Gary!That policeman's waving to you. |
安:瞧,加里!那个警察正朝你挥手呢。 |
He wants you to stop. |
安:他要你停下来。 |
Where do you think you are? |
警察:你认为你现在是在哪儿? |
On a race track? |
警察:在赛车道上吗? |
You must have been driving at seventy miles an hour. |
警察:你刚才一定是以每小时70英里的速度开车。 |
I can't have been. |
加里:我不会开得那样快的。 |
I was doing eighty when I overtook you. |
警察:我是以每小时80英里的速度赶上你的。 |
Didn't you see the speed limit? |
警察:难道你没看见限速牌吗? |
I'm afraid I didn't,officer. |
加里:恐怕我没有看见,警官。 |
I must have been dreaming. |
加里:我一定是思想开小差了。 |
He wasn't dreaming,officer. |
安:警官,他思想没有开小差。 |
I was telling him to drive slowly. |
安:我刚才正告诉他开慢点。 |
That's why I didn't see the sign. |
加里:所以我才没看见那牌子。 |
Let me see your driving license. |
警察:让我看一看你的驾驶执照。 |
I won't charge you this time. |
警察:这次我就不罚你款了。 |
But you'd better not do it again! |
警察:但你最好不要再开是这样快。 |
Thank you.I'll certainly be more careful. |
加里:谢谢您。我以后一定会多加注意。 |
I told you to drive slowly,Gary. |
安:加里,我刚才叫你开慢点吧。 |
You always tell me to drive slowly,darling. |
加里:你总是叫我开慢点,亲爱的。 |
Well,next time you'd better take my advice! |
安:好啦,下次你最好还是听从我的劝告吧! |