沪江

经典《老友记》实用生活口语中英双语

2009-05-13 06:46
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

赚钱是硬道理 商务职场必备

There's nothing to tell! 没什么好说的。

He's just some guy I work with! 他只是跟我一起工作而已。

Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡罗尔今天把她的东西搬走了。

Did I say that out loud? 我很大声地说了吗?

She didn't know, how should I know? 她都不知道,我怎么会知道?

I am feeling a lot of pain right now. 我现在很痛苦。

How did you get through it? 你是怎样熬过来的?

Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for? 我为什么要做这个?我又为了谁?

Who am I gonna ask? 我应该问谁呢?

What if I don't wanna do that? 如果我不做呢?

Well, it matters to me! 但对我来说很重要!

It's a metaphor. 这只是个比喻。

What does that mean? 那是什么意思?

I never made coffee before. 我以前从未煮过咖啡。

Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼!

Put the book back. 把书放回去。

I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it? 不好意思,我没听清楚你的名字。“保罗”是吗?

I thought he was a good guy. 我以为他是好人。

You are trained for nothing. 你书都白念了。

You(really)know me well. 你真了解我。

How did you pay for them? 你用什么付钱?

I know (exactly) how you feel. 我知道你的感受。

Look what I just found on the floor. 看看我在地板上找到什么?

Let's split it. 我们分了它吧。

What’s with you? 你怎么了?

What did you get? 你得到了什么?


《老友记》"后传":这些年他们干嘛去了?

展开剩余