找麻烦的英文:
cause sb. trouble; look for trouble
- She recommended that we avoid giving offense.
她建议我们避免找麻烦 - Don't write anything that will bother the censor.
你可别写什么给检查员找麻烦的话。 - He's very angry, and means trouble.
他非常生气,有意要找麻烦。 - Deal finally with sb who is being awkward,aggressive,etc
终于整治一下那个闹别扭、找麻烦等的人. - Mark her expression of discontent. Mark my words: they are asking for trouble.
注意她不满的表现。听我说:他们正在找麻烦 - Don't start giving me problems otherwise I'll have to be very unpleasant indeed.
不要开始给我找麻烦,否则我就不客气了。 - There's a jinx on/Someone's put a jinx on this car: it's always giving me trouble
这辆汽车上有什麽妨人的东西,总给我找麻烦 - Then he burst out with: “I seem to be getting myself into a scrape!”
他后来突然激动地说:“这倒像是我在找麻烦嘛!” - "Just our number, so that if they prove troublesome, we shall be able to hold them in check
“正和我们相等,那么他们假如要找麻烦,我们也能够对付他们。
n. 原因;理由;事业,目标
v. 引起;使遭受;促使
- There is no cause for concern.
不必担心。 - To cause to zoom.
使急遽上升,使猛增 - To cause to taper.
使成锥形
n. 烦恼;忧虑;困难;麻烦;打扰;纷争,动乱,骚乱;疾病;不适;故障
v. (使)烦恼;费心;麻烦;(病痛)折磨
- Never trouble trouble till trouble trouble you.
麻烦不找你,就别自找麻烦。 - you are a trouble maker!
你真是个捣蛋鬼! - This is the trouble with a boyfriend.
这就是有男朋友的麻烦。
v. 看,瞧,看起来,寻找
n. 看,查看,外表,容貌
int. 喂,听我说
- Look at this gadget.
看看这个小玩艺儿。 - Look at that millepede.
看那只千足虫。 - While it looks like a truth, it looks like a dream.
它看起来是那么真实,又是那么虚幻。