混蛋的英文:
bastard
wretch
peckerhead
- You don't even have a bastard child with an ugly woman out of wedlock.
你甚至连个丑女人私生的小混蛋都没有。 - They say he's a fool with a capital F.
据说他是混蛋加混蛋,特号混蛋。 - He is totally a tough.
他是一个十足的混蛋。 - Born unwise, die unwise.
生得混蛋,死得愚蠢。 - "Oh, bloody hell! "
哦,该死的混蛋! - `I have been an idiot!'
“我真是混蛋!” - You should have told me about it earlier. Bloody hell!
你早该告诉我的,该死的混蛋! - Doggone! Why did you beat my pet dog?
混蛋,你为什么打我的爱犬? - You lied to me, you bastard!
你居然对我说谎,你这个混蛋! - Can you believe that cocksucker shot me?
你能相信那混蛋向我开枪了吗?
n. 杂种,混蛋;私生子
adj. 私生的,不纯的,异常的
- Their language was a bastard Arabic.
他们说着不纯的阿拉伯语。 - This pan is a bastard to clean.
这锅真难刷。 - Jesus Christ, you're a crazy bastard!
我的天,你真是个脑子有毛病的傻笨蛋。
n. 可怜的人;恶棍
- Oh, what have you done, you wretch!
噢,你都干了些什么,你这个混蛋! - What a wretched existence the people in the slums!
这个贫民窟区的人们过着多么令人悲惨的生活啊! - I feel really confused and wretched.
我觉得十分迷惘,难过极了。
n. <美俚><粗>可鄙的家伙,混蛋