到家的英文:
be excellant; be perfect
- a domiciliary visit
(医生)到家诊治 - By the time they reached home she was contrite and spiritless
他们到家的时候,她心里一个劲儿地后悔难过,老打不起精神来。 - On his arrival he crept up to his dressing-room with somewhat of a palpitating heart.
他到家以后,悄悄走上楼,心头有点儿忐忑地进了更衣室。 - I'll see you home.
我把你送到家。 - We arrived home at dusk.
我们傍晚到家。 - As a rule I'm home by six.
我通常六点钟到家. - What time do you get home?
你几点到家? - Thank you for seeing me home.
谢谢你送我到家。 - It was past midnight when we got home.
我们到家已是午夜之后了。 - I saw her safe home.
我把她平安送到家。
adj. 完美的;完好的,理想的
v. 完善
n. 完成式
- It was not a perfect system.
它不是一个完美的系统。 - There are a few disadvantages that take from the perfection of the perfection of the garden.
有几个不利条件使得花园不够完美。 - There was a perfect rage for demolition.
这简直是一场疯狂的破坏。 - The efficiency of the tandem system is perfect.
这个串联系统的工作效率无可挑剔。 - It's a perfect but characterless face.
这是一张完美但毫无个性的脸。