沪江

实习医生格蕾第五季第12集原创学习笔记在线看

amybupt 2009-01-22 15:32
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

婆媳关系,额,貌似开明的老美也很复杂的问题。Mere见婆婆,呵呵,那一段hideous ponytail很搞笑的说。

1. Maybe we could get him bumped up a few spots up on the transplant list.
我们也许可以把他移上几位,在移植名单上排名靠前点。

2. How am I supposed to sneak out of here with that frat party going on downstairs?
楼下那么热闹,你要我怎么溜出去啊?
frat party--(fraternity) 兄弟会聚会。这里就指很热闹。

3. You're wearing an alarmingly high ponytail.
你扎的马尾辫不是一般滴高啊~~~

4. For God sake, I'm gonna be as dead as a doornail in five days.
算啦,我五天后就死翘翘了。
Idiom:unquestionably dead.

5. You're squirrelly.
你这个人很古怪。

6. You just happened to have a layover in Seattle?
leftover 中途转站

7. I got back-to-back surgeries, ma.
我的手术安排一个接一个的,老妈。

8. My son has been acting like a do with his favorite bone, hiding you away.
我儿子把你当宝贝看,藏得紧紧的。

9. You said not to play hot and cold with you.
你说要我不要对你忽冷忽热的。

10.3-day liquidation sale.
还剩三天的清仓大甩卖。
liquidation sale 停业清理大拍卖

11. The only one who's happy to sit on her ass and twiddle her thumbs and wait is you!
只有你乐于翘着二郎腿、搬弄着手指在那干等着!
twiddle with [at] 玩弄, 旋弄, 捻弄; 心不在焉地抚弄

12. You know, I used to walk tall around here.
你知道,我以前在这里呼风唤雨。

13. You don't think that I know that they just pulled the plug on a kid?
你以为我不知道他们刚才让一个小孩死去了吗?
idiom:stop or provide no more support for something

14. I just wanted to take the edge off.
我只想稍微缓一缓。
to make something unpleasant have less of an effect on someone

15. The mattress is wearing unevenly.
床垫都开始变得不平了。

沪江口语资料“绝密版” 免费赠送活动进行中

展开剩余