Well,life isn't always what one likes,istn't it?
嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?
Princess:Shall I cook something?
Joe:No kitchen.And nothing to cook.I always eat out.
Princess:Do you like that?
Joe:Well,life isn't always what one likes,isn't it?
Princess:No,it isn't.
这段对话,是逃出宫门的公主与新闻记者Joe渡过快乐的一天后,回到Joe的住处时,与他的谈话。公主的回答是:No,it isn‘t.正是她对出宫后的生活有感而发。最后,公主怀着与Joe共渡自由生活的美好回忆,返回宫中。
点此进入《罗马假日》英汉双语对照剧本下载
【实用句式】
1:To cry is perfectly normal.
想哭!这是很正常的事呀!
2:Could it be because you're ahead?
你该不会赢了就想走吧?
3:Charmed.
幸会。
4:You're well read, well dressed.
你博学多问,穿着时尚。
5:I'm afraid you'll have to rough it tonight.
恐怕你今晚要将就一下了.
6:Screwball!
真倒运!
7:Original.
相当有创意!
8:Give me a little slack, will you?
你先休息一下,好吗?
9:Joe, I'm up to my ears in work.
乔,这工作我得赶快完成。
10:It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating.
那肯定是个很重要的约会!
11:They'll have a fit.
她们一定不能适应。
12:It's a pact.
就这么说定了
13:I can take a hint. I'll see you around.
我知道该怎么做了,改天见。
14:That's the boy.
自在点。
15:- Wow! - Is that a shot?
-哇!-拍得真够正的。
16:Smitty. - She's a grand girl, Irving.
-史密斯小姐。-她是个好女孩。
17:August!
庄重点!
18:You weren't so bad yourself.
你也很不错啊!