沪江

广告狂人S01E02 MJE美剧笔记:省省吧

MJE美剧口语联盟 2012-07-22 12:00
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

口语精华:

1. Knock it off
别闹了/住口/别再讲下去了

2. He was stoned.
他喝醉了。

3. I take that as a compliment.
我把那当作赞美了。

4. Let's bring it down to earth.
我们还是实际点吧。

5. Can I buy you lunch?
我可以请你吃午饭吗?

6. I'll get the check.
我来买单。

7. I see your point.
我明白你的意思了。

8. hands go numb
手发麻

9. grow a set of thumbs
长了一副拇指(比喻手指不灵活)

10. I called in sick.
我打电话请了病假。

11. give it a rest
省省吧/消停一下吧

12. cut it out
住手/停下来/闭嘴


经典对白:

1. Harry: He wants to know are you taken, you kept, or merely browsing?
他们想知道,你是名花有主,还是单身,抑或只是在寻觅当中?

Joan: She's browsing, and like most of us,she's disappointed with the selection of merchandise.
她正在寻觅,并且跟我们大多数人一样,她对选择对象都很失望。

2. Roger: I can never get used to the fact that most of the time it looks like you're doing nothing.
我真看不惯你大部分时间看起来都是无所事事的样子。

3. Roger: But I am not a woman. And I think it behooves any man to toss all female troubles into the hands of a stranger.
但我不是女人,我认为男人的所有关于女人的问题,都应该扔给陌生人去处理。

作者@MJE美剧口语联盟 (整理/排版:小红帽 BBQ 校对:我的美剧口语梦)

展开剩余