856. I sent in a subscription to that magazine. It's put out every week.
857. If you subscribe to the newspaper, it'll be delivered to your door.
858. I didn't read the whole paper. I just glanced at the headlines.
859. The first chapter of the story is in this issue of the magazine.
860. I haven't seen the latest issue of the magazine. Is it out yet?
861. What's the total circulation of this newspaper?
862. I'm looking for the classified section. Have you seen it?
863. My brother-in-law is a reporter on The New York Times staff.
864. There was an article in today's paper about the election.
865. There wasn't much news in the paper today.
866. How long have you been taking this magazine?
867. Did you read the article about the rescue of the two fishermen?
868. Why don't you put an advertisement in the paper to sell your car?
869. I got four replies to my ad about the bicycle for sale.
870. My son has a newspaper route. He delivers the morning paper.