767. It's a beautiful country with many large lakes.
768. This part of the country is very mountainous.
769. The land in this region is dry and parched.
770. Along the northern coast there are many high cliffs.
771. There are forests here, and lumbering is important.
772. The scenery is beautiful near the Pacific Ocean.
773. This mountain range has many high peaks and deep canyons.
774. What kind of climate do you haved? Is it mild?
775. How far is it from the shore of the Atlantic to the mountains?
776. Is the coastal plain good for farming?
777. What's the longest river in the United States?
778. Are most of the lakes located in the north central region?
779. As you travel westward, does the land get higher?
780. The weather is warm and sunny here. Do you get much rain?