沪江

双语美文:我知道,昨晚你进过我的房间

A Friend 2019-05-16 14:43
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

Audrey when we found you, you were 1/2 dead and 100% feral .
Audrey,当我们发现你的时候,你只剩下半条命,而且是只彻彻底底的野生动物。

I'm glad you grew out of attacking everyone.
我很高兴你长大了,戒掉了见人就咬的坏习惯

Only took 4 years.
而且只用了四年时间哦。

I'm glad you've learned to allow the occasional family friend to pet your head....
我很高兴,你学会了允许偶然拜访的亲友拍拍你的脑袋

only the head anywhere else and you bite
不过仅仅是脑袋,如果被拍的是你身体的其他任何地方,你就会咬人

and that took 8 years.
养成这个习惯,你只用了8年哦。

I've accepted that you don't really like humans
你真的不太喜欢人类,我已经接受了这一点

and are happy just doing your own thing.
我明白你只想自得其乐。

But can I tell you a secret?
不过,我能告诉你个秘密吗?

I know you come into my room at night and snuggle me.
我知道你在夜晚会溜进我的房间,和我偎依在一起

You're not exactly sly.
但是你还是不够狡猾,你还是被我发现了

First of all you weigh like 20lbs. You're a fat cat.
因为,首先,你有201磅重,你是一只肥猫。

So I can feel when you walk all over me.
当你踩着我走过的时候,我能感觉到

Also girl you purr like a freight train when you're happy.
而且,小姑凉,你高兴的时候发出的咕噜声听起来就像拉货的火车

And you tend to drool on my face when you stare at me.
再说,你盯着我看的时候,你的口水还会滴到我脸上

You always come in once you think I'm asleep
你总在我睡着后才进来

and bail when I start to wake up.
我准备起床的时候你就闪人

You're not as sly as you think you but that's okay.
你没你自己想的那么狡猾,不过没关系

I love you very much
我非常爱你

and it makes me so happy you show me love in your own special way.
当你用自己的方式表达对我的爱意,我是多么开心呀!

 

翻译:小木

展开剩余