1、Lurking outside your window, pining away.
在你窗外独徘徊,为伊消得人憔悴。
(因为思念)憔悴,消瘦
e.g: And so, like Echo, Narcissus began to pine away, wasted by an impossible love.
因此,同艾科一样,纳西索斯开始消瘦,憔悴,为了一次不可能的爱情。
2、Blocked out most of them.
大多没印象了。
一段恐怖的让她想忘记的记忆
3、Everything was off limits then, which made everything so much fun.
什么都不让做,反而让一切都更有趣了。
禁区;范围外
e.g: His private life is off limits to the press.
他的私生活是媒体不能涉及的范围。
4、Ready to get down to business, then?
那我们就直奔主题了。
直奔主题;开始讨论
5、Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar.
斯特凡,你到吧台后面给咱们弄点喝的吧。
提供
e.g: Can you fix me up with a bed for the night?
你能给我张床让我过夜吗?
6、No. You stay here and whip up an actual plan.
不,你留在这想一个可行的计划。
激起;使强烈感觉
e.g: They'll do anything to whip up a bit of interest in a book.
他们尽最大努力让这本书有趣。
7、Why don't you go and bandage that up.
快去包扎一下。
用绷带包扎
e.g: The nurse bandaged up his sprained ankle.
护士包扎了他扭伤的脚踝。
8、She's not going anywhere until she's got you checked into vampire rehab and on the mend.
在看到你开始戒除血瘾之前她是不会离开这里的。
好转;恢复
e.g: He's had flu, but he's on the mend.
他得了流感,但正在好转。
9、Last call. Drink them up.
准备打烊,快点喝吧。
(酒吧快打烊时)最后的招待
10、You see, I promised Stefan I wouldn't let you die, but how many freebies did I really sign up for?
我答应过斯特凡不会杀你,但我到底答应了多少附加的条件呢。
报名参加;签名同意
e.g: I'm thinking of signing up for a yoga course.
我正考虑报名参加瑜伽课程。
11、I spent 30 years trying to pull myself together.
我花了三十年让自己重新振作。
振奋起来;控制自己
e.g: With an effort Mary pulled herself together.
经过努力玛丽终于振作起来。