大家都看过中国电视剧巨制《新三国》吗??大家又看过《加勒比海盗4》么??当这两种风格完全不同的大片碰撞到一起的时候,会产生怎样的火花呢??最近就有网友把《加勒比海盗4》的预告片套在了《新三国》的剧情上,小编突然觉得...这个配合好澎湃呀!!
另外小编给大家提供《加勒比海盗4》的中英对照对白,大家可以看看当这些对白用在另外一部片子里时,为了和剧情吻合中文翻译相对于之前的原版翻译会有哪些变化哦~根据具体语境来调整我们的翻译也是相当重要的。
Death lies before us,as we sail to the Fountain of Youth.You could guide an expedition.You are Jack Sparrow.
在我们航行去青春之泉的路上,死亡摆在我们的面前。你可以带领一支探险队。你就是Jack Sparrow。
There should be a "Captain" in there somewhere. I heard a rumor, Jack Sparrow is in London.
其实应该得加上“船长”两个字。我听到一个传言说,Jack Sparrow在伦敦。
Helping to found the Foutain of Youth.
帮我们去找青春之泉。
Don't be a fool, Jackie, the fountain will test you.
别傻了,Jackie,青春之泉会考验你。
Was there really necessary?
真有那个必要吗?
Gentalmen.The fountain is the price.
先生们。那泉水就是赏金。
Mermaid water, that will be our pass.
美人鱼海域,那是我们的必经之路。
What's yourplay, Jack?
你在玩什么把戏,Jack?
I thought she will give it only with taking the ship.
我想她只有在拿到我们的船之后,才会把它交给我们。
Would you just...stay out of it.
你能不能...别插手。
There be dangers along the way.
沿途危险重重。
首先,是人鱼,僵尸,还有令所有海盗都害怕的海盗黑胡子。
If I didn't make it for fountain, neither will you.
如果我找不到青春之泉,你也找不到。
Is that it? I think so. It had begun. Again!
就这样?我想是。已经开始了。再来!
Are we not King's man? How is it we can never meet without you pointing something at me?
难道我们不是国王的臣民?怎么我们每次见面你都拿着武器指着我。
There is the Jack I know.
那就是我认识的Jack。
You know the feeling that you get, when you stand on a high place, suddenly has to a jump?
你知道你站在高处突然往下跳的感觉吗?
I don't have it. Did everyone see that? Because I will not redo it again.
我没有过。大家都看清楚了吗?因为我可不会再做一次了。