第一部分 七年高考题荟萃 2011年高考题
I first went to hear a live rock concert when I was eight years old. My brother and his friends were all 36 of a heavy metal group called Black Wednesday. When they 37 that Black Wednesday were going to perform at our local theatre, they all bought 38 for performance. However, at the last minute, one of the friends couldn’t go, so my brother 39 me the ticket. I was really 40!
I remember the buzz (嘈杂声) of excitement inside the theatre as we all found our 41. After a few minutes, the lights went down and everybody became 42. I could barely make out the stage in the 43. We waited. Then there was a roar from the crowd, like an explosion, as the first members of the band 44 the stage. My brother leaned over and shouted something in my ear, but I couldn’t 45 what he was saying. The first song was already starting and the music was as 46 a jet engine. I could 47 the drum beats and bass notes in my stomach.
I can’t recall any of the songs that the band played. I just 48 that I really enjoyed the show and didn’t want it to 49. But in the end, after three encores (加演), the show finished. We left the 50 and walked unsteadily out onto the pavement. I felt a little dizzy, as if I had just 51 from a long sleep. My ears were still 52 with the beat of the last song.
After the 53 , I became a Black Wednesday fan too for a few years before getting into other kinds of music. Once in a while, 54, I listen to one of their songs and 55 I’m back at that first show.
36.A.memebers B. friends C. fans D. volunteers
37.A. guessed B. discovered C. thought D. predicted
38.A. flower B. drinks C. clothes D. tickets
39.A. booked B. offered C. returned D. found
40. A. relaxed B. embarrassed C. excited D. encouraged
41. A. seats B. entrance C. spots D. space
42. A. comfortable B. quite C. serious D. nervous
43. A. silence B. noise C. darkness D. smoke
44. A. fell upon B. got through C. broke into D. stepped onto
45. A. forget B. hear C. repeat D. bear
46. A. loud B. heard C. sweet D. fast
47. A. feel B. touch C. enjoy D. digest
48. A. realize B. understand C. believe D. remember
49. A. continue B. delay C. finish D. change
50. A. party B. theatre C. opera D. stage
51. A. escaped B. traveled C. benefited D. woken
52. A. aching B. burning C. ringing D. rolling
53. A. competition B. performance C. interview D. celebration
54. A. though B. otherwise C. instead D. besides
55. A. decide B. regret C. conclude D. imagine
36. C 下文最后一段有照应“I became a Black Wednesday fan too for a few years ”。
37. B discovered ““发现”。guessed “猜测“ thought “认为” predicted “预测”。
38. D “ticket for…” 搭配，表演的票。
39. B offered “主动提供“，从上文看，因为离演出还有一分钟时有一个朋友不能去，我的哥哥就将票给了我。
40. C 从上文推理出我得到票后应该很兴奋。relaxed “放松的”embarrassed “尴尬的” excited“兴奋的” encouraged“受到鼓舞的”。
41. A inside the theatre“在剧场里面”应是找到座位。entrance“入口”， spots“地点，现场space“空白，空”
42. B 和上文刚入场的嘈杂对比，要演出了应是静下来了。
43. C 从上文”make out the stage”,指很难辨认出舞台，可推断因为太黑所以看不清。
44. D 踏上舞台用“stepped onto”. fell upon指”躺在..上“ got through“通过；做完” broke into “闯入“
45. B 上下文。
46. A 下文表明十分响就像一架喷气发动机。
47. A 我能感觉到鼓点和贝斯的声音在我的肚子上震动。
48. D 对应上文的recall “记起；回忆起”.
49. C 下文有提示finish.
50. B 只离开了剧场，上文有提示“theatre”
51. D 我感到有些眩晕，好像刚从一场长梦中醒来。
52. C 耳朵鸣响用“ringing”。 aching“疼痛” burning “燃烧” rolling“滚动”。
53. B 应是在演出后。
54. A though 做副词“然而”
55. D imagine 意为“想象”又回到了当时那个现场。