- We are determined to minimise the cost of each and every project and to maximise cost-effectiveness.
- Corporate profitability
- Enterprise revenue
- Capital efficiency
- Combine both time and efficiency
- Improve quality and raise efficiency
- Economically and socially viable water conservancy projects ; water conservancy projects with multiple advantages
- Induced-by benefit: A form of indirect benefit that accrues to suppliers of project inputs.
- The water saving effect and economic benefit of it are obvious.
- Launch a campaign for the year of quality variety and efficiency
- benefit of the doubt
- It is possible to overstate the benefits of stabilization.
- The flowers were a fringe benefit.