Fill in the blanks with the given words in their proper forms.
1）Nothing can __________ our friendship even if we live in different places.
2）Alcohol has a very bad __________ on drivers.
2. a great deal of/a great deal
1) There is __________information in the internet.
2) Don't eat __________ before swimming.
3．a lot of/ a lot
1) There are __________ visitors in Nanjin Road Walkway each weekend.
2) During holiday some students sleep __________ in the day.
4. much/little/a little/huge amounts of/a huge amount of/many/few/a few
修饰可数名词 a number of/many/a few/few
修饰可数或不可数名词 a lot of= lots of= plenty of
修饰不可数名词 a great deal of/a huge amount of= huge amounts of/much/a little/little
1) There isn't __________ ink in the bottle.
2) Are there __________ boys playing basketball in the street?
3) Come on! There is __________ time left.
4) Don't worry, it's only nine o'clock. We still have __________ time.
5) It's snowing heavily. There are _________cyclists in the streets.
6) He is very careless. He always makes _________ mistakes in his test paper.
7) The little girl got _________ money from her parents when she was only ten.
5. a number of/the number of
1) _________ the students in this school is one thousand two hundred and eleven.
2) _________ people have applied for this job.
1) Do you want to go__________ to further your study when you grow up?
2) Look, Stone is already __________the ship.
7. agree with/agree to
1) Do you ________ me about the plan?
2) We all _________ the arrangement.
1) The dying man over there is still __________.
2) All _______ things can't live without air or water.
9. all of/none of/both of/neither of/either of/some of/many of/few of/much of
1) _________ us have to go to school at the age of eight.
2) __________ the two answers is correct.
3) In China _________ the pilots was woman many years ago.
4) I don't want _________ the two scarves. Please show me another.
5) ________ my parents got retired and lived with my younger brother in Japan.
6) ________ the students like to see that film.
7) ________the boys like playing basketball.
My grandpa lives___________ , but he has a lot of friends, so he never feels _________.