1. allow sb. to do sth. 允许某人去做某事
My father allowed me to go out for a walk after finishing my homework.
2. asked sb. (not) to do sth. 叫某人做事某事(叫某人不要去做某事)
My father asked me to study hard.He asked me not to swim alone.
be asked to do sth. 被叫去做某事/被邀请去做某事
I was asked to have a dinner with them yesterday.
3. be afraid to do sth. 害怕做某事She is afraid to ask me questions.
4. be afraid of doing sth. 害怕做某事I am afraid of going out at night.
5. be afraid of sth. 害怕某物He is afraid of snakes.
6. be amazed to do sth. 对做某事感到惊讶He was amazed to meet the girl there.
be amazed at sth. 对某事感到惊讶they were amazed at the news
7. be busy doing/with sth. 忙于做某事 (常考)
e.g: I was busy washing my car at that time. 那时候我正忙于清洗我的车子。
I am busy with my work.
8. be coming/going/leaving/flying/moving/dying(某些位移动词用进行时态时表将来)
the bus is coming/the dog is dying.
9. be excited to do sth. 对做……感到兴奋
Jacky was excited to travel there by plane.
be excited at sth.
Lily was excited at his words.
be excited about doing sth.
he was excited about passing the exam without going overing books.
10. be frightened to do sth. 害怕去做某事
Sam is frightened to ride a horse.
11. be glad/happy to do sth. 高兴去做某事
she is happy to clean the blackboard with me.
be pleased to do sth. 高兴做某事
she was pleased to help the old man yesterday
be pleased with sth. 对某事感到高兴/满意
the teacher was pleased with my answer.
12. be interested in sth./doing sth. 对某事感兴趣/对做某事感兴趣
she is interested in swimming in the river.
My brother is interested in Chinese.
13. be/get ready for/to do sth.Be ready for sth. 为某事做好了准备
We are ready for the exam.Be ready to do sth. 为做某事做好了准备
We are ready to have a birthday party for her.
get ready for sth.为某事在做准备
We are getting ready for the exam.
13. be sorry to do sth. 对做某事感到抱歉
14. be surprised to do sth. 对做某事感到惊奇
be surprised at sth. 对某事感到惊奇
15. be worth doing sth. 值得做某事 (worth 后接动词-ing形式，常考)
16. begin to do sth.begin/start to do/doing sth.
17. can/be able to afford (to buy) sth. 有能力购买(供)……
18. can/may/must do sth. could/would/should/might do sth.
19. can't wait to do sth. 迫不急待地去做某事
20. decide to do sth. 决定去做某事
make up one's mind to do sth. 下决心去做某事 (常考)
make a decision to do sth. 对做某事作出决定