◇1.a/an/the +(adj.)+ 名词; a/the book; the rich the disabled the Smiths
◇2.adj.+名词; a big stone; a long river; interesting books
◇3.adv.+ adj.+名词; a very honest boy
◇4.介词+名词; in the room; under construction
◇5.形容词性物主代词+名词; my surprise; his honesty
◇6. 数词+名词; five girls;
◇7.缺的词在句中为主语，表语，宾语时多为名词。 They have books.
1.There has been a 30% growth in the ____(市场) for personal computers. 3.He has discovered a lot of ___________ (发现) in science .
5.I am sorry that I can’t attend the __________(讲座) on American history . 6.She started as a successful merchant but ended up as a __________(乞丐). 7.There was a surprised _____________(表情)on her face .
8.Our city has experienced great ___________(变化)in the past few years 9.Please give my _________(祝贺)when you see her .
10.Jack took a deep _____________ (呼吸)and then dived into the water. 11.Oliver was unable to give police a ______________(描述)of his attack . 12.The car was a ____________(廉价货)at the price.
In the early 1990s, the word “Internet” was strange to most people. But today, Internet has become a useful tool for people all over the world. Maybe Internet has been the greatest invention in the field of communication in the history of mankind(人类).
Communicating with others on the Internet is much faster. We can chat with a person who is sitting in the other part of the world. We can e-mail our friends and they can read the e-mails within a minute.
Giving all kinds of information is probably the biggest advantage of the Internet. We can use search engines to find the information we need. Just type in a keyword or keywords and the search engine will give us a list of suitable websites to look at.
We can enjoy a lot on the Internet by downloading games, visiting chat rooms or surfing (浏览)websites. There are some games for free. We can meet new and interesting people in the chat now. We can also listen to music and see films.
1.由名词前面的数词: 1. I have several ______ (书) on the shelf. 2. This bus can carry 60 (乘客).
2.由名词后的动词单数或复数(即主谓一致): The _____ (建议) are reasonable and some of us will accept them.
3.由句意: Our ______ (教授) held a meeting about how to improve our English.
What is the best-known chain of fast-food (餐馆)in the world.
1. They often have fish, meat and vegetable for supper. 2. Mrs. Smith gets well along with her neighbor. 3. They had only three meal of soup every day.
4. Dickens wrote Oliver Twist in the year 1837 - 1838. 5. His new play was a great succeed.
6. The animals are useful to the desert people in many way.
7. As he explored the sea，he took picture and videos of many thing that people had never seen before.
8. They were given kinds of breakfast，and sometimes they got no breakfast at all.
9. School child walked with their shirts，coats and anything else they could find pulled up over their nose.
10. The middle part of the 20th century brought new ways to help people get over disease. 11. Too many trees have been cut this years.
12. They use camels for carrying water，food，tents and another things.