1. A) It has given rise to much controversy.
2. B) She tries to force people to accept her radical ideas.
3. D) They are modest.
4. A) It would help to protect the environment.
5. D) What makes people successful.
6. A)Having someone who has confidence in them.
7. C)They stay positive.
8. D) Highly cooperative teammates.
9. C) They have big eyes and distinctive visual centers.
10. B) By means of echo location.
11. B) To adapt themselves to a particular lifestyle.
12. C) They become more emotionally aggressive.
13. D) They lack the cognitive and memory skills.
14. B) Help their children understand the program's plot.
15. A) Explain its message to their children.
16. C) They believe a little dirt harms no one.
17. D) A large number of bacteria collected on a single shoe.
18. A) The chemicals on shoes can deteriorate air quality.
19. D) It is a violation of faith and trust.
20. C) Accept them as normal.
21. A) Try to understand what messages they convey.
22. A) Cultivation of new varieties of crops.
23. D) The improvement of agricultural infrastructure.
24. C) For turning their focus to the needs of farmers in poorer countries.
25. B) Substantial funding in agricultural research.