1.- Would you like to come to the party?
- Oh yes, thank you.
2.-I hope y
can come to the dance next Saturday. you
-I'm sorry, but Ican't.
3.- Willyoußgo dancing with us?
- Of course. I'll be glad to.
4.- Will you come to our English Evening?
Yes, thank you.
5.- Would you please give us a talk on English Learning?
6.- You and your friends must come overto my house and see mooncakes.
OK. Thank you very much.
1.- Well done and congratulations to you.
-Thanks very much.
2.- I hope you'll succeed in everything.
- So do I.
3.- I wish you success.
4.- We send you our best wishes.
- Thank you very much.
5.- Happy new year !
Happy new year! (The same to you.)
6.- A merry Christmas to you.
7.- I hope you'll have a good time.
- Thank you.
- Hello, Bill1?
-No, this is Sam.
Hi, Sam. This is Mike. How are you?
Hello. May I speak to Mr Green?
3.- No. 5 Middle School.
-Mr Green, please.
I'm sorry. Mr Green is not in.
When will he be back?
About six this afternoon.
All right.I'll ring again then.
- Hello, Ham Mei. Could I borrow your Chinese-English Dictionary please?
- Sorry! It's not a very good line. Could you speak more loudly?
- Could I borrow your Chinese-English dictionary?
- Sure.I'll bring it to youßtomorrow.