(1) we have been always considering sth (recreational activities) as something to relax ourselves or something that can add color to the dull routine of every day life.
(2) Sth will make our life more enjoyable, that is to say, sth can add color to the dull routine of every day life.
(3) For the majority of people, reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentment
(4)Furthermore, students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents, which have beneficial impact on development of their personal character.
(5) sth, by occupying spare time so constructively, makes a person contented, with no time for boredom.
(6)Sth does not occupy students’ too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
(7)What‘s more, living in school can save them a great deal of time on the way between home and school everyday, so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work.
(8)Furthermore, students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents, which have beneficial impact on development of their personal character.
(1)Little by little, our knowledge will be well enriched, and our horizons will be greatly broadened.
(2)For people who want to adopt a healthy and meaningful life style, it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn.
(3)The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills, which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
(4)Many parents believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious advantage. By extra studies, they maintain, their children are able to obtain many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge, which will put them in a beneficial position in the future job markets when they grow up.
(5)By taking a major-related part-job, students can not only improve their academic studies, but gain much experience, experience they will never be able to get from the textbooks.
(6)Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
(7)In the first place, extra studies bring about unhealthy impacts on physical growth of children. Educational experts point out that, it is equally important to take some sport activities instead of extra studies when children have spent the whole day in a boring classroom.
(1)Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that some certain sports contribute directly to our health by giving us some physical exercises.
(2)As a matter of fact, travel has become part of our life. This situation is encouraging, for it not only broadens people''''s minds to the extend which may not be reached previously, but also relaxes them physically, which help people work out mental problems more actively.
(3) Pollution poses a great threat to our existence.
Some of the…are poisonous and dangerous to health.
(4)Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
(5)…Under considerable pressure from… therefore…will only add to their burden.
(6) I see three kinds of pressure working on people today: pressure from education, family and career. It is easy to blame the school for charging too much money, the family members for the heavy burden, the society for the fierce competition. I think people should relax. It is important for them to keep a good mood under whatever circumstances.
(7)Moreover, children will have less time to play and communicate with their peers due to extra studies, consequently, it is difficult to develop and cultivate their character and interpersonal skills. They may become more solitary and even suffer from certain mental illness.
(1)sth can give students team-spirit and teach them how to cooperate with others. Because in those activities, students usually need to cooperate with others in order to get good achievement.
(1)In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.
(2)Admittedly, this limit has made it possible for the public to realize the importance of environmental protection and enable we Chinese people to cherish the beauty of our communities.
(3)Although many people claim that, along with the rapid economic development, the number of people who use bicycle is decreasing and bicycle is bound to die out. The information I’ve collected over the recent years leads me to believe that bicycle will continue to play extremely important roles in modern society.
(1)Most people are under the illusion that a college degree guarantees success. There is no such guarantee without hard work.
(2)While the inclination to procrastinate is common, one must fully consider the detrimental impact of unnecessary delays.
(3)The tendency to take things for granted is understandable, but the need for one to rationally evaluate the circumstances of any situation is absolutely essential.
(4)From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw a conclusion that, although the parents'''' desire to look after children by themselves is understandable, its disadvantages far outweigh the advantages.
(5) From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that, althoughextra studies indeed enjoy many obvious advantages, its disadvantages shouldn''''t be ignored and far outweigh its advantages. It is absurd to force children to take extra studies after school.
(6)While achieving success is easier said than done, persistence does in fact pay off. One of the most important traits of a successful person is self-confidence, another is desire, and still another is determination.
(7)Independence offers many advantages, the first and foremost of which is self-determination.
(8)There has been undesirable trend in recent years towards the worship of money . A recent survey showed that X percent of respondents ranked getting rich as their top priority , compared to X percent only a few years ago . Why do people fail to realize that wealth does not necessarily bring happiness? 近年来出现了对社会有害的拜金主义倾向。最近的一项调查表明，X%的调查对象把致富作为他们的首选，相比之下，就在几年前，只有X%的人这样想。为什么人们没能意识到财富不一定带来幸福呢?
(9) Most people are of the opinion that wealth provides solutions to all problems. But in spite of the material benefits wealth provides , I believe one should abandon the pursuit of materialism and instead concentrate on the pursuit of happiness.