(1)We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods. 我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系
(2) In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
(3) Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
(4) We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations .
(5) It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
(6) We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon .
(7) I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost .
(8) We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
(9) This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company .
(10) The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.
(11) Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market .
Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure.
We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon..
Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain Bike. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list. After studying the prices and terms of trade, you will understand why we are working to capacity to meet the demand. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you.
1. available: adj. 可获得的; 有空的; 可购得的; 能找到的
2. enclosed: adj. 被附上的; (用墙等)围住的; 封闭的; 与外界隔绝的
3. brochure: n. 小册子;手册
4. promotional : adj. 促销的; 增进的
5. quote: vt. 报价;引述
6. catalog ：n. 目录;登记;记载;产品样本
7. capacity：n. 容量; 才能; 性能; 生产能力
1.Thank you very much for your kind reply.
2. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products。
3. Thank you for your inquiry dated on *** (date of the email from your customer) concerning *** (your product).
4. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list.
5. Received with thanks. (收到某附件并表示感谢。)
6. Inquiries regarding our new product, *** (your product), have been coming in from all parts of the world. (有点吹牛逼的成分，但主要是为了吸引客户的重视。)
7. You should note that the recent advances in raw materials have affected the cost of this product unfavorably. (如果觉得自己的价格会偏高，可以这么说。)
8. The falling market here leaves us little or no margin of profit. (拒绝客户的还价要求时，可以跟客户这么解释。)
9. Our current situation leaves us little room to bargain.
10. We will make every possible effort to speed up delivery. (为客户争取尽快发货。)
11. In response to your letter of *** (the date), we regret your complaint very much. (处理客户的抱怨。)
12. Please kindly find the attached BL darft, Thanks. (让客户查收附件常用的表述。)
13. Please kindly find the telex release letter as attached, and confirm your receipt by return.
14. Pls check and confirm your receipt by return. (要求收到后回复。)
15. Enclosed is our brochure.
16. We hope you will reconsider the offer. (委婉地让客户重新考虑下订单。)
17. Should you have any inquiry, please kindly feel free to let us know.
18. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
19. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you.
20. Thank you again for your kind cooperation.
用木箱包装 to be cased. to be encased
用袋装 to be bagged
用纸箱包装 to be boxed
包装费另计 casing extra
包装费不另计算 cased free
装箱免费 boxed free
出口用包装 packed for export
箱外附铁箍 cases to be iron-hooped
已有发霉现象 in musty condition
已受潮 in wet condition
呈干燥状况 in dry condition
已有破损 in damaged condition
情况不很完整, 有瑕疵 in defective condition
小心搬运 Handle with care. With care
此端向上 This side up. This end up
不可掉落 Don’t drop. Not to be dropped
保持干燥 Keep dry
不可横置 Keep flat. Stow level