
However far you walk away, you never walk out of my heart!
不管你走出多远,也走不出我的心田。
Although you have gone, my heart is beating for you every moment.
纵然你远去,我的心却时时刻刻为你而跳动!
First love is a meteor in the sky, beautiful yet ephemeral. When you make your eyes wide open to see it clearly, it has disappeared already…
初恋是天空中的一颗流星,很美,但很短暂。等你睁大眼睛想看清楚时,它已经消失了……
Your twinkling eyes mark the beginning of my missing you.
你那双闪亮的眸子,是我思念的开始。
Love is a contract. After you sign it, you are not allowed to destroy it at your own will.
情感是一份合约,签好字后就不能随便撕毁。
I don’t know whether this accounts for an ending, but I know we’d take different roads tomorrow. I don’t know whether you and I will have tomorrow, but I know by today you are the one I love most. I don’t know whether we can resume our love in the future, but I know what we have had is eternity.
我不知道这算不算一个结束,但我知道,明天我们要有不同的路。我不知道,你我是否还有明天,但我知道,今天为止,你是我最爱的人!我不知道,明天的明天,你我能否再续前缘,但我知道,我们的曾经,就是永远!

meteor n.流星
I’m a meteor in the immense universe.
我是巨大宇宙里的一颗流星。
disappear v.消失
My wallet has disappeared from the table.
我放在桌子上的钱包不见了。
twinkle v.闪烁
Stars twinkled in the night sky.
星星在夜空中闪烁。
resume v.重新开始
He resumed his work after a short break.
他休息片刻后又继续进行工作。
eternity n.永恒
God will live for all eternity.
上帝将永存。