一个可爱生动的故事,以标准的英语说出,漂亮的动画展现,轻松地文字叙述,能够给孩子们起到一个很好的英语启蒙作用。希望小朋友们能够将学习和娱乐更好的结合在一起。
Who's going to hang a bell?
谁要悬挂一个铃?
One day mice who are really
scared of the cat gathered around and had a meeting.
有一天被猫惊吓的老鼠聚集在一起开会.
The first mouse said,"More and more mice are killed by the cat these days. Do you have any idea to stop that?
第一只老鼠说:"这些天越来越多的老鼠被猫捕杀,你们有什么主意停止那样吗?"
The second mouse said with a deep
sigh.
第二只老鼠深深的叹息了一声说:
"Hiu~We cannot live one day without fear. We'll die soon."
"Hiu~我们不能等没有恐惧的一天,我们将会很快死的."
So mice tried to think of a way not to be caught by the cat.
因此老鼠试着想到一个不被猫捕捉的方法.
"I have an idea. How about all of us jumping at him together?"
"我有一个主意,在猫过来的时候我们一起打他怎么样?"
"Hmm, that's silly. How can we beat the cat?"
"哼,那是愚蠢的,我们如何能打猫?"
"We shouldn't dream to fight him. Instead, let's think a way we can know if he's coming." Mice tried and tried to think it up.
"我们不应该幻想在猫过来时打他,让我们想其他我们知道的一个方法."老鼠尝试着想出其他的方法.
Then a mouse who kept quiet, stepped forward and said "How about hanging a bell to the cat's neck? Then the bell will ring when the cat comes."
然后一只保持安静的一只老鼠走上前说:"把一个铃挂到猫的脖子上怎么样?然后当猫来的时候,铃就会响."
"Wow, That's a good idea. So we can run away when there's a bell ringing." They all clapped with a joy.
哇,那是一个好主意,因此我们能在铃响的时候逃走."他们全部高兴的鼓掌.
Then an oldest mouse said,"That's a very good idea. but who's going to hang the bell around the cat's neck?"
然后最老的老鼠说:"那是一个非常好的主意,但是谁要悬挂在猫脖子上的铃?"
Mice just by another's face. And one by one hung back to the mouse hole.
这只老鼠刚刚说完,其他的老鼠相互看了看,同时,一个接一个地退缩回老鼠洞.