沪江

常用的商务英语口语分享

Sarah 2019-09-19 17:29
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

  如今我们国家和国外做生意是越来越频繁了,对外贸易也在蓬勃发展中,所以用到英语尤其是商务英语的地方就多了起来。不论你是从事商务行业的人员还是即将面临商务考试的考生们,下面这些商务英语口语,希望大家能够记下来。

  一、商务:

  what time would be convenient for you?

  你看什么时间比较方便?

  I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

  我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

  Here is to our next project!

  为我们下一个项目干杯!

  would you please tell me when you are free?

  请问你什么时候有空?

  gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to concude some business with you。

  很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

  what I care about is the quality of the goods.

  我关心的是货物的质量。

  please have a look at those samples.

  请给我看一下那些样品。

  I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

  我想多了解一些你们公司。

  I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

  我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

  can I have your price list?

  你能给我价格单吗?

  will you give us an indication of prices?

  你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

  I am in charge of export business.

  我负责出口生意。

  I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

  我正考虑向你们订货。

  what about the prices?

  那价格方面怎么样?

  Let's call it a deal.

  好,成交!

  our product is the best seller.

  我们的产品最畅销。

  our product is really competitive in the word market.

  我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

  our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

  我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

  It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

  "重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。

  I wish you success in your business transaction.

  祝你生意兴隆。

  I want to know your products.

  我想了解一下你们的产品。

  this is our latest development.

  这是我们的新产品。

  we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

  我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

  the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.

  质量必须与样品一样。

  二、价格

  I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.

  我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

  Is that your quoted prices?

  这是你方的价格吗?

  It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

  我们很难再降价了。

  our prices are the most reasonable.

  我们的价格是最合理的。

  can you cut down the price for me?

  你们可以降低价格吗?

  we can offer you discount terms.

  我们可以向你提供折扣。

  Do you quote CIG or FOB?

  你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

  I can assure you our price is very favourable.

  我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

  Please give us your best price.

  请给我们报最低价。

  All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

  所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

  Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

  你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

  I can't allow the price you ask for.

  我不能同意你们要求的价格。

  we can't cover our production cost at this price.

  这个价格我们不能保本。

  Are the price on the list firm offers?

  报价单上的价格是实价吗?

  This is the lowest possible price.

  这是最低价了。

  thank you for your inquiry.

  感谢贵方询价。

  How about the prices?

  价格如何?

  When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.

  贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

  Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

  我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

  If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

  如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

  三、谈判与合同

  Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

  我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

  If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

  如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

  I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

  我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

  When shall we come to sign the contract?

  我们什么时候签订合同?

  Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

  我想该签合同了吧?

  Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

  在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

  As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

  由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

  There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

  关于合同我想提出几点看法。

  The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.

  卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

  No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.

  签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

  Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.

  合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

  We can get the contract finalized now.

  现在我们可以签订合同了。

  Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

  关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

  四、订货

  When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

  你什么时候能确定订单?

  We want to order this article from you.

  我们想订这种做。

  What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

  你们订货的最低量是多少?

  May I see your list?

  我可以看一下你的货单吗?

  We postponed an order.

  我们推了订货。

  Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

  一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

  We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.

  已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

  We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

  我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

  We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

  很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

  As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.

  因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

  I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.

  我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

  Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.

  我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

  We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.

  如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

  We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

  我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

  We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.

  我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

  There is a change we have to make in the order.

  订单中有一处需要修改。

  五、运输

  We require that transshipment be allowed.

  我们要求允许转船。

  When can you make shipment carefully?

  你们什么时候装船?

  We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

  我们将按规定的时间发货。

  When can you make the balance shipment?

  你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

  I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

  不知道能否尽快装运订货?

  Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.

  我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

  What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

  你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

  What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

  你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

  Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

  请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

  When can we collect the goods?

  我们什么时候可以提货?

  We can't advance the time of delivery.

  我们无法将交货时间提前。

  I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

  十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

  How long does it take you to make delivery?

  你们需要多长时间发货?

  六、付款

  Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

  我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

  Can you pay it on an installment basis?

  你们这里可以分期付款吗?

  Do you accept payment by installments?

  你同意分期付款吗?

  How would you like payment be made?

  你们采取什么付款方式?

  We expect payment in advance on first orders.

  我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

  What are your terms of payment?

  你们的付款条件是什么?

  We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

  我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

  Do you accept D/P payment terms.

  你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

  What is the period of validity of this L/C?

  这张信用证的有效期是多久?

  七、投诉与索赔

  The shipment is stuck in customs.

  出货在海关受阻。

  If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

  如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

  I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

  我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

  We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

  很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

  Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

  经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

  The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

  所发送的货比原样品差。

  How many are you short?

  你们缺了多少?

  Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

  你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

  Who'll bear the freight?

  运费由谁来承担?

  We have a complaint about quality.

  我们要起诉质量问题。

  We have to file a claim on you.

  我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

  The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

  你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

  I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

  我认为责任不在我方。

  We can only take on so much.

  我们只能承受这么多。

  八、税收

  Paying tax is the duty of every citizen.

  纳税是每个公民的义务。

  How many types are taxes divided into?

  税收可分为多少税种?

  Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.

  所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。

  The tax rate China is not very high.

  中国的税收率不是很高。

  What's the personal income tax rate?

  个人所得税是多少?

  Tax evasion is also a crime.

  偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。

  To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

  不开invoice是一种偷税行为。

  Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.

  偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。

  Shall savings interest be taxed?

  存款利息要纳税吗?

  附:外贸洽谈最实用短句汇总!

  惯用口语句子:

  1.You're asking too much.

  您开的价也太高了吧。

  2.The price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.

  你们的报价太高,我们不能接受。

  3.Our rates are in line with the world market.

  我们的价格与国际市场上的是一致的。

  4.Our prices fit in with today's market situation.

  我们的价格与今天的市场形式相吻合。

  5.You can't consider the price separately from the quality.

  您不能只看价格不看质量。

  6.You should take the quality into account.

  您应该考虑质量因素.

  7.We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.

  我们必须考虑商品的质量问题。

  8.I take into account = take into consideration“虑在内”

  9.This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.

  这是我们最优惠的价格,不能再低了

  10.This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.

  这是我们的最低价格,不可能再让了。

  实用对话:

  Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.

  卖方:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。

  Buyer: If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.

  买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。

  Seller: What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.

  卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。

  Buyer: I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?

  买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?

  Seller: What's your proposal?

  卖方:您的提议是什么?

  Buyer: Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.

  买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。

  Seller: Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!

  卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。

  Buyer: What would you suggest?

  买方:您的意见呢?

  Seller: The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.

  卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。

  Buyer: That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can both besatisfied with.

  买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。

  Seller: OK. We can meet half way again.

  卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。

  This is a quality product.

  这是一种高质量的产品。

  Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.

  这批大衣质量高、成色好。

  Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.

  我们的石英技术世界闻名,相信我们生产的手表具有高质量。

  Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.

  虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。

  Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

  和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。

  The equipment are of good quality and very useful.

  这些器械质量好,用处大。

  Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.

  我们的产品质高价低。

  We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

  我们已经收到贵处来的货,质量很好。

  We are responsible to replace the defective ones.

  我们保换质量不合格的产品。

  It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.

  这批自行车的质量确实有问题。

  I regret this quality problem.

  对质量问题我深表遗憾。

  We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.

  希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。

  The workings of these machines are inaccurate.

  这批机器运行不准。

  Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.

  货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。

  The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

  化肥质量次于合同中规定的。

  The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.

  这批商品的质量不够一等品。

  If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.

  如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。

  More than 300 watches are not up to standard.

  有300多块手表不合质量标准。

  bad quality 劣质

  low quality 低质量

  inferior quality 次质量

  to be responsible for 对...负责

  inaccurate 不精确的

  poor quality 质量较差

  to be inferior to 次于...

  first-class 一等品

  unsatisfactory 不满意的

  good quality 好质量

  fine quality 优质

  better quality 较好质量

  high quality 高质量

  fair quality 尚好的质量

  sound quality 完好的质量

  best quality 最好的质量

  superior quality 优等的质量

  choice quality或selected quality 精选的质量

  prime quality 或 tip-top quality 第一流的质量

  first-class quality 或 first-rate quality 头等的质量

  above the average quality 一般水平以上的质量

  below the average quality 一般水平以下的质量

  语言问题是制约很多人职场发展的一个障碍,如何能够跨越这个障碍,这就需要各位朋友平时的努力了。无论是自学还是进入辅导班学习,都要认真对待这件事情。沪江小编希望上面的内容对大家有所帮助,坚持学习,定有收获。

展开剩余