抓紧的英文:
grasp
- Grip harder.
抓紧点。 - Hold onto my hand tightly while we cross the street.
我们过街时要抓紧我的手。 - In addition, the NPC Standing Committee is working out a Supervision Law.
此外,全国人大常委会正在抓紧研究制定《监督法》。 - My mum keeps on at me to settle down but I tell her there's plenty time.
我妈老是催我抓紧这事,我告她说时间还早呢,急什么。 - Cling on tight!
抓紧! - Grasp the handrail firmly.
抓紧栏杆。 - Clench sb/sth(in/with sth);grasp or hold sb/sth firmly
抓紧或握紧某人[某物 - But if we do a thorough job with these cases, we shall have an excellent chance of success, otherwise, it's hopeless.
我看,真正抓紧大有希望,不抓紧就没有希望。 - Hold fast to this rope, and I will pull you up.
抓紧绳子,我把你拉上来。 - "Hold fast to this rope, and I will pull you up."
"抓紧绳子,我把你拉上来。"
v. 抓住;领会
n. 抓住;控制;理解
- Hold, grasp training.
训练双手抓握。 - I have a good grasp of physics.
我对物理有很强的理解力。 - Beyond one's grasp
鞭长莫及 - Grasp the thistle firmly
毅然处理困难局面 - They were grasping and manipulative.
他们贪得无厌而且喜欢摆布人。