沪江

《豪斯医生》经典台词大叔语不惊人死不休

2009-01-10 10:48
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

Dan’s Mother: How can you just sit there?my son is going to die
你怎么能就这么坐在那边?我儿子就要死了
House: If I eat standing up, I spill.
如果我站着吃东西,就会洒出来.

Luke: Is this a good hospital?
这家医院好吗?
House: Depends on what you mean by "good". I like the chairs.
这得看你对好医院的定义了,我喜欢这里的椅子.

Dr. Foreman: Isn’t treating patients why we became doctors?
医治病人难道不是我们成为医生的原因吗?
House: No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors. Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.
不,医治疾病才是我们做医生的原因,医治病人则是医生痛苦的根源.

Dr. Wilson: I love my wife. 我爱我老婆
House: You certainly love saying it. 当然,你爱这样说。

患者说他可以和上帝对话,然后house说他的问题应该在他的脑袋上.
chase说,这只是宗教信仰

house:you talk to God,you’re religious.God talks to you,you’re psychotic.
你和上帝说话,你是信仰者,上帝和你说话,你是精神病

House: But I have a theory. There is one chemical that, if ingested, it causes a person’s estrogen level to increase dramatically.
我有个理论,有一种药品被服用后会导致病人体内的雌激素水平大幅上升.
Bill: What is it?那是什么?
House: It’s called...estrogen.雌激素

一患者志向是成为黑人议员……
House: You’re not going to be President either way - they don’t call it the White House because of the paint job
你无论如何都成不了总统的,白宫之所以叫白宫可不是因为它是给漆成白色的.

House: People don’t want a sick doctor.
人们不喜欢生病的医生.
Dr. Wilson: That’s fair enough, I don’t like healthy patients.
那很公平,我也不喜欢健康的病人.

Dr. Wilson: You will lie, cheat and steal to get what you want, but you’re incapable of kissing a little ass?
你为了得到你要的结果可以坑蒙拐骗,无所不用,怎么就不能稍稍拍拍马屁呢?
House: Well, we all have our limitations.
恩,人总是有缺点的.

House: No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20’ between love and hate.
爱与恨并非只有一线之隔,爱与恨之间隔着一道十步一岗,五步一哨的中国长城.

House: Lift up your arms. You have a parasite.
抬起你的手臂,你体内有个寄生虫.
Jill: Like a tapeworm or something?
你是说象绦虫一类的东西?
House: Lie back and lift up your sweater.You can put your arms down.
撩起你的毛衣,躺下,把手放下来
Jill: Can you do anything about it?
你能除掉它吗?
House: Only for about a month or so. After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple of states.
在大多数州里,除掉超过一个月大的这种寄生虫是非法的.
Jill: Illegal? 非法的?
House: Don’t worry. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites...
别担心,很多女人都会喜欢她们的寄生虫,给它起名字,穿衣服,还让它和其他的寄生虫一起玩.
Jill: Playdates…
House: (showing her sonogram) It has your eyes.
它的眼睛很象你(这位女士怀孕了囧)


【看美剧学英语】美剧原创学习笔记在线看大汇总

展开剩余