沪江

豪斯医生S01E01 MJE美剧笔记:人之常情

MJE美剧口语联盟 2012-07-28 12:00
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

口语精华:

1.That's a law of nature.
这是人之常情。

2.If you're going to fire me, have the guts to face me.
如果你要炒了我,有胆量就当面告诉我。

3.It's a long shot guess.
这只是个不大可能的猜测。

4.Got change for a dollar?
有一块钱零钱吗?

5.I want you to do your job.
我希望你能尽职尽责。

6.Okay. I'll give you a "for instance".
好吧,我来给你举个例子。

7.Hi! Look who's here!
嘿,看看是谁来了!

8.Everybody's in their seats?
大家都到齐了吗?

9.Really? Well, that's odd.
真的吗?那就怪了。

经典台词:

1.House : We can live with dignity.We can't die with it.
我们只能带着尊严活着,无法带着尊严死去。

2.Cameron : House doesn't believe in pretense.Figures life's too short and too painful,so he just says what he thinks.
豪斯痛恨矫揉造作,他认为人生苦短,所以总是有话直说。

3. House : Truth begins in lies.
真相始于谎言。

4. House : No. Treating illnesses is why we became doctors.Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.
你错了,治疗疾病才是我们做医生的原因。治疗病人是让医生痛苦不堪的原因。

5.House : As the philosophers Jagger once said,"You can't always get what you want."
就像哲人贾斯汀曾说过的,"世事并不总遂人愿"。

作者@MJE美剧口语联盟 (整理/排版:棠无 校对:我的美剧口语梦)

相关热点: 美剧 简历封面
展开剩余