沪江

第84届奥斯卡预告片(双语)

沪江英语 2012-01-16 15:07
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

去听写酷听写本文>>

They say he went off the grid.
他们说他隐居了。

Just bring him to me.
把他带来见我。

They were charged with tracking down a legend.
他们奉命去寻找一个传说中的人物。

This man, did you see him?
这个男人,你见过他吗?

How do you find a phantom? Try and go to the furthest location on earth.
你要怎么找一个幽灵?到地球的尽头去。

So are we talking about a ...
所以我们是在谈论一个...

He's in Mongolia. Geez!
他在蒙古!哎呀。

Some say he doesn't want to be found, other say he died ten years ago. You ask me, that's a lot of goo-goo talk.
有人说他不想被人找到,也有人说他十年前就死了。你问我的话,关于他有很多传言。

What do you believe?
你觉得呢?

It's obvious he transformed into a Yuppie.
显然他变成了一个雅皮士。

Are you the one they call The Host?
你就是那个他们叫做主持人的人?

Nobody has called me that in years. I go with a name Sugar Sin now. You're wasting your time.
已经很多年没有人这么叫我了。我现在的名字是Sugar Sin。你在浪费时间。

We come to you on behalf of an old friend.
突然觉得你像是我们的一个老朋友。

You could have just texted.
其实你发条短信给我就可以了。

Billy Crystal hosts the Academy Awards live February 26 on ABC.
比利·克里斯托将会为你主持奥斯卡颁奖礼大直播,就在2月26日,ABC电视台。

沪江网将于2月27日上午开始全程图文直播2012奥斯卡直播地址:奥斯卡金像奖专题

展开剩余