沪江

看生活大爆炸学英语第三季第七集 如果喜欢就该结婚

2011-10-24 09:15
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

看生活大爆炸学英语第三季第七集

【剧情介绍】

Penny的前男友要来Penny家投宿,Leonard因此跟Penny大吵一架,对吵架有阴影的Sheldon因此很不开心。最终为哄Sheldon开心,Penny和Leonard和好。

1.Roll the dice,Leonard.

掷骰子, 莱纳德。

2.The movie starts in 17 minutes, which means we'll need to make all the lights on Colorado Boulevard, plus skip the concession stand, and preshow urination.

电影17分钟后开始,也就是说我们得赶上科罗拉多大道的全部绿灯而且不能去小卖部买东西吃,开场前也不能去尿尿了。

3. Oh, dude, I wish you had said something before I pounded that last Red Bull.

兄弟,我刚灌下一瓶红牛时你怎么不说。

Pound 有“(不断重复地)灌输;强迫吸取”的意思。pound home to 把(道理等)反复灌输给…

This truth is being pounded home to them.

正在不断地使他们理解这个道理。

4. Considering the number of transgressions you've committed that he's overlooked, Don't you think that, just this once, you could return the favor?

考虑到以前他对你出轨行为多次视而不见,你就不能回报他一次吗?

5. Like what?! Yeah, yeah, I see you. You're making a little check sign in the air, I got it. Just hold you horses.

我看到了,你对着空气划了一个勾,知道了,耐心点!

6.--Because you're 27And the closest thing we have to a daughter-in-law Is that Jewish boy Howard.

因为你27岁了,你身边看着最像我们儿媳妇的就是那个犹太男孩霍华德。

--Oh..that is completely below the belt.

你们这是恶意中伤。

below the belt不正当的(地);不公正的(地);不光明正大的(地);卑怯的(地);犯规的(地)

7. You know what?I hope it's one of those home invasion deals, And they shoot me in the head!

你知道吗?我真希望是有人来入室抢劫然后冲着我脑门,给我一枪痛快。

展开剩余