沪江

商务英语下订单情景对话

小郭413 2022-08-27 21:17
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

商务英语主要是用于职场中,所以商务英语的学习是非常严谨的,也是需要认真对待的。今天我们为大家整理了商务英语下订单情景对话,欢迎大家阅读。

下订单商务英语对话

A: Our toner cartridges are already out of ink...Could you ___①___ for a new set?

A:我们的墨盒已经没墨了…你能订套新的吗?

B: We will need new cartridges for all of the office printers? That will be a large order, probably about 2 or 3 cases. The office supply store we usually ____②____ might not have that many in stock.

B:我们办公室所有的打印机都需要新墨盒吗?那可是份不小的订单,很可能需要两三箱。我们通常去的办公用品商店可能不会有那么多存货。

A: You can ____③____ with the housekeeping department, but I am pretty sure all of the machines will need new cartridges. Last time when we made our order to the supplier, the quantity was also especially high. They’re used to receiving such bulk orders from us. As long as we give them a heads up a couple days in advance, they can usually fill the order.

A:你可以和总务部门仔细检查一下,但是我非常确定我们所有的机器都要换新墨盒了。上次我们向供应商订购时,数量也是相当大的。他们已经习惯接受我们这么大的订单了。只要我们提前一天通知他们,他们通常能供应订货的。

B: Okay, I’ll make a few calls and run our order by housekeeping first to make sure. Is there anything else we need to order while I’m at it?

B:好的,我去打几个电话,先让总务部门核实一下,再续订单。还有什么东西需要我们一起下订单的?

A: I think the only thing is toner. Try to see if they can deliver it before the end of business day tomorrow. We should really try to do better about waiting until the last minute to fill orders that are usually made on a monthly basis. Anyhow, ______④______ to expedite the order this time.

A:我想只需要墨盒。去确认一下他们能否在明天下班之前送来。我们每个月都要填的订单最好不要等到最后一刻才做。无论如何,你这次一定要努力解决好这个问题。

B: Okay, will do.

B:好的,我会做好的。

有关订单的商务英语对话

(1)

a: i understand you want to increase your order.

我知道你想增加订购量。

b: yes, we have to double it.

是的,我们必需加倍。

a: i’m not sure we have that much on hand.

我没把握现在的量有没有那么多。

b: could you check it for me, please?

请你查一下好吗?

(2)

a: i checked our supply of that material you asked for.

我查过了库存中你要的那种材料。

b: how does it look?

怎么样?

a: we’ve got plenty.

有不少。

b: good, i’ll get an order to you right away.

好极了,我立刻就下订单给你。

(3)

a: i just got an answer about the stock we have on hand.

我刚刚接获通知我们现有库存量。

b: good news, i hope.

希望是好消息。

a: sure, we can handle your order.

嗯,你的订单没问题。

b: boy, i’m really glad to hear that.

哇,听了真叫人高兴

关于订货量的商务英语对话

(1)

a: do you usually buy in large quantities?

你们的订购量通常都很大吗?

b: our standard order is 500cases at a time.

我们的标准订量是一次500箱。

a: we can handle an order that size very easily.

这种量我们做起来很容易。

b: we’ll let you know the next time we need to place an order.

下次需要订购时我们会通知你。

(2)

a: if i place an order now, when would you be able to ship it?

如果现在下单子,什么时候可以出货?

b: that all depends on the size of the order.

这要看订购量的多寡。

a: it will be about the same as it was last time.

大概和上回的订量一样。

b: we should be able to get that off to you right away.

这样的话,我们马上就可以出货。

(3)

a: this is last order we will be placing for a while.

这是最后一次下订单,我们暂时不再订货了

b: oh? is there some trouble?

哦,有什么问题吗?

a: no, we’re just getting a lot of material stock piled.

没什么问题,只库存材料太多了。

b: let me know when you are ready to order again.

那么需要再订货时,请与我联系。

(4)

a: do you have anything like this in your stock? 你们库存中有像这样的东西吗?

b: may i have a look at it? 我看一下好吗?

a: yes, here you go. 喏,就是这个。

b: yes, we can supply this for you.

嗯,这个有。

订货的商务英语对话

(1)

a: we want to order some of these.

我们想订些这种货。

b: this is a standard size.

这是标准尺寸。

a: can you supply us right away?

能够立刻供货吗?

b: yes, we have plenty on hand right now.

可以,我们目前有不少现货。

(2)

a: this is what we need.

我们要的就是这个。

b: i don’t think this is a standard size.

我看这不是标准尺寸吧?

a: it’s not. it is a little oversized.

不是,它比标准的大了一点。

b: in that case, we wouldn’t have it in stock.

如果是这样,我们库存不会有。

(3)

a: is this the part that you need?

这是不是你所需要的零件?

b: yes, that’s right.

是的,没错。

a: how many do you need?

你需要多少?

b: we’ll take all that you can give us.

你们有多少就买多少。

以上就是为大家整理的商务英语下订单情景对话,希望能够对大家有所帮助。职场中,下订单的情况是非常常见的,如果中间出现任何的差错都会影响到订单,所以必须要谨慎。

展开剩余