沪江

商务英语情景口语大全

小郭413 2021-11-10 14:40
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

商务英语现在越来越重要,想要提升商务英语能力,口语很重要。今天我们为大家整理了商务英语情景口语大全,一起来了解一下吧。

1.Having had your name and address from the Commercial Counselor''s office of the Embassy of the People''s Republic of China in……, we now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish business relations by a start of some Practical transactions.

从中华人民共和国驻…大使馆商务参赞处获悉贵公司名称和地址,现借此机会与贵方通信,意在达成一些实际交易为开端,以建立业务关系。

2. We have heard from China Council for the Promotion of International Trade that you are in the market for Electric Appliances.

从中国国际贸易促进会获悉,你们有意采购电器用具。

3. Your name has been recommended to us by the Chinese Consul stationed in your city as large exporters of …… goods produced in ……

驻贵地的中国领事向我们介绍,你公司是…生产…(商品)的大出口商

4. From ……, we have obtained your name and address and understand that you are experienced importers of …… We have pleasure in offering you …… of which we would appreciate your pushing the sale on your market.

从…获悉你们行名及地址并了解你们是……有经验的进口商。现向你们开报…,盼能在贵地市场推销。

5. We learn from …… that your firm specializes in ……, and would like to establish business relationship with you.

从…获悉你公司专门经营…,现愿与你公司建立业务关系。

6. Through the courtesy of…… we have learned that you are one of the representative importers of ……

承……的介绍,获悉你们是……有代表性的进口商之一。

7. Your name and address has been given to us by Messrs. J. Smith & Co., Inc., in New York, who have informed us that your firm has been recommended to us by the Chamber of Commerce in Tokyo, Japan.

据纽约司密斯公司所告,得悉你公司名称和地址,并得知你们…日本东京商会已把你行介绍给我们。

9. The…… Bank in your city has been kind enough to inform us that you are one of the leading importers (exporters) of …… and are interested in trading with China in these lines ……

承贵地…银行通知,你们是…的主要进口商(出口商),并有意与中国进行这些方面的贸易。

10. We are given to understand that you are potential buyers of Chinese ……,which comes within the frame of our business activities.

据了解,你们是中国…(商品)有潜力的买主,而该商品正属我们的业务经营范围。

11. Through your trade delegation that recently paid a visit to this country, we learned that you are well-established importers of …… and are writing to you in the hope of receiving your orders from time to time.

通过贵国最近来访的贸易代表团,我们了解到你们是信誉良好的.…进口商,现发信给你们,盼能不断地接到你们的定单。

12. We are glad to send you this introductory letter, hoping that it will be the prelude to mutually beneficial relations between us.

我们欣然寄发这封自荐信,希望是互利关系的前奏。

13. We have the Pleasure to introduce ourselves to you with the hope that we may have an opportunity of cooperating with you in your business extension.

我们有幸自荐,盼望能有机会与你们合作,扩展业务。

14. We take the liberty of writing to you with a view to building up business relations with your firm.

我们冒昧通信,以期待与贵公司建立业务关系。

15. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation dealing exclusively in Light Industrial Goods.

现向贵司自我介绍,我们是国营公司,专门经营轻工业品。

16. As you may be well aware, we are a state-operated corporation handling such items as …… in both import and export business

也许你们已有所知,我们是国营公司,经营……(商品)的进出口业务。

17.This is a quality product.

这是一种高质量的产品。

18.Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.

这批大衣质量高、成色好。

19.Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.

我们的石英技术世界闻名,相信我们生产的手表具有高质量。

20.Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.

虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。

21.Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.

和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。

22.The equipment are of good quality and very useful.

这些器械质量好,用处大。

23.Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.

我们的产品质高价低。

24.We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.

我们已经收到贵处来的货,质量很好。

25.We've received the sample which you sent us last Sunday.

我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。

26.We've got here our sales samples Type 1. and Type 2.

这里是一号和二号样货。

27.Our quality is based solely on our sales samples.

我们的质量完全以货样为准。

28.We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any previous supplies.

我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。

29.You know we sell our tea according to our samples.

你们知道我们是凭销售货样销售茶叶的。

30.You can see the difference between these grades.

你可以看看这些等级的差别。

31.These two grades are very much in demand.

这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。

32.We are in urgent need of these two grades.

我们现在急需这两种等级的货。

33.The colour of the shipment is much darker than that of your previous consignment.

这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。

34.No doubt you've received the outturn samples of the inferior quality goods.

你们一定收到了质量低劣产品的到货抽样。

35.I must advise you of the specifications of the goods.

我必须通知货物的规格。

36.Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog?

你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗?

37.The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated.

质量无问题,只是式样有点过时。

38.We found the goods didn't agree with the original patterns.

我们发现货物与原式样不符。

39.The "Double Fish" brand is not so bad, the design is fresh and vivid.

“双鱼”牌商标不错,图案新颖。

40.The new varieties have very vivid designs and beautiful colors.

那新产品图案新颖,色泽鲜艳。

41.We're here to discuss the trade marks of your products.

我们来谈谈贵产品的商标一事。

42.I'm looking for insurance from your company.

我是到贵公司来投保的。

43.Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.

张先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了威廉先生。

44.After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.

装船后,我到保险公司去投保。

45.When should I go and have the tea insured?

我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?

46.All right. Let's leave insurance now.

好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。

47.I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.

我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。

48.I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.

我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。

49.This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.

这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。

50.The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.

只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。

以上就是为大家整理的商务英语情景口语大全,希望能够对大家有所帮助。商务英语口语提升不仅需要多锻炼,还要多看多了解,这样才能够真正的提升口语能力。

展开剩余