沪江

酒店基础英语口语回答

小郭413 2021-10-11 20:24
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

现在很多酒店对于服务生的要求都比较高,尤其是有等级的酒店,都要要求会基础的英语口语,今天我们就为大家整理了酒店基础英语口语回答,欢迎大家参考与借鉴。

酒店基础英语口语回答

1.一般性的回答

I see, sir. 我明白了,先生。

Certainly, sir.好的,先生。

2.请对方再等一会儿

Just a moment, please. 请稍等。

Thank you for waiting. 您久等了,先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉让您久等了。

Could you wait a little longer, please? 请您稍候好吗?

3.要麻烦客人或是拒绝客人的要求时

拒绝客人时,不要一口回绝说"No.",要委婉一些。

I am afraid I can't do that. 不好意思,我恐怕没办法那样做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 不好意思,先生,麻烦让我过一下。

4.道歉

如果是自己的错就说"I am sorry."如果是公司的错,就说:"We are sorry.".

I am very sorry for the delay1. 很抱歉延误了时间。

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 很抱歉造成您的不便。

I would like to apologize for the mistake. 为这个错误我深致歉意。

5.客人对自己说"Thank you."时回答

You are welcome. 不客气。

Thank you, sir. 谢谢您,先生。

Thank you very much. 非常感谢您。

6.交给客人某些东西时,可以说

Here you are. 您要的东西在这里。

Here is your room key. 这是您的房间钥匙。

Here it is. 这是您的东西。

7.当客人准备离开时,可以说:

Have a nice day. 祝您有美好的一天。

Please enjoy your stay 祝您住宿愉快。

We hope to see you again soon. 希望不久能再次见到您。

Thank you for staying with us. 谢谢光临。

8.当客人的英语难以理解时

面对客人的疑问,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直说Yes, Yes.如果听不懂事,要向客人提出疑问,或是先向对方说"Just a moment, please.", 然后请求他人协助。

Pardon? 对不起?

Pardon me? 对不起?

I beg your pardon? 对不起请再说一遍好吗?

Could you repeat that, please? 请您重复一遍好吗?

若是不敢肯定对方所说的部分内容时,可以将不明白的部分重复一遍,如:

Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?不好意思,先生,您是说您丢了房间的钥匙?

扩展:收讫用语

收讫

您昨日来信已收悉, 谨于此按您所约定的条件。接受此项任务。

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

6月1日贵函敬悉。

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

本月5日来函敬悉。

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

本商品将于12月最后一班轮船付运, 货到时请惠于告知。

Kindly1 acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

我们如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所谈事宜尽悉。谢谢。

We duly received your favour of the 15th May, contents of which we note with thanks.

6月6日来函收悉, 我们无法交运该货, 甚感遗撼。

We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

7月15日寄来的货物发票收悉。

We are in possession of your invoice2 of the 15th July.

7月7日的贵函收悉, 感谢您订购下列货物: ...

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

7月10日来函敬悉。

Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.

您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.

昨天贵函已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday is duly received.

我们已收到您昨日写的信。

We have received your letter of yesterday.

我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。

We duly received your letter of yesterday.

我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。

We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

2月6日来函收悉。

We have received your letter dated 6th February.

您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

以上就是为大家整理了酒店基础英语口语回答,希望能够对大家有所帮助。酒店是服务行业,在回答的时候一定要慎重,避免不好的回答影响到酒店形象。

展开剩余