沪江

日常英语口语对话

小郭413 2021-09-02 16:23
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

在高考之前,英语的学习主要以考试为主,但是现在随着英语口语重要性的不断提升,大家在学习的过程中也要重视起来口语。今天我们为大家整理了日常英语口语对话,欢迎大家学习!

日常英语口语对话1:

Amy: Graham, why are you always on the phone with Jane?

艾米:格雷厄姆,你为什么总是和简打电话?

Graham: Because we are partners in our science lab. Why are you so jealous?

格雷厄姆:因为我们是科学实验室里的搭档啊。你干嘛这么猜忌啊?

Amy: The other night when you came home there was lipstick on your right cheek. How do you explain that?

艾米:前两天的晚上你回家的时候,你右脸颊上有个口红印,你怎么解释?

Graham: My aunt Mary just flew in from Cleveland and she laid one right on my right cheek.

格雷厄姆:我姑姑玛丽从克利夫兰乘飞机来了,是她在我右脸颊上留的。

Amy: Are you sure?

艾米:你确定?

Graham: Of course I am. I only love you, Amy.

格雷厄姆:我当然确定了。我只爱你,艾米。

Amy: Okay, I'm sorry. I believe you.

艾米!好吧.对不起。我相信你。

Graham: Why do you always accuse me like that?

格雷厄姆!你为什么总是那么指责我啊?

Amy: Because you are the most handsome boy at the university and I love you so much! I guess I just go crazy sometimes. That's all.

艾米:因为你是这所大学最帅的男孩,而我又那么爱你!我想有时侯我只是爱你爱得发疯了,就这些原因。

Graham: Oh, Amy. I am the luckiest guy in the world.

格雷厄姆:哦,艾米,我是世界上最幸运的人了。

Amy: Why?

艾米:为什么?

Graham: Because I am loved by the most beautiful girl in the world!

格雷厄姆:因为我被世界上最漂亮的女孩爱着啊!

Amy: Oh. Graham. I love you so much and I really believe in our love,

艾米:哦,格雷厄姆,我是那么爱你,我真的!相信我们的爱情。

日常英语口语对话2:

Tom: Sorry. I didn't mean to be late. Can I come in?

汤姆:抱歉。我不是故意迟到的。我能进来吗?

Teacher: What's your excuse this time?

老师:你这次的借口是什么?

Tom: Have I used the one that my sister is sick?

汤姆:我已经说过我妹妹生病这个理由了吗?

Teacher: Yes, twice last week.

老师:是的,你上周就说过两次了。

Tom: Are you sure? I thought I said it was my mother.

汤姆:您肯定吗?我觉得我说的是我妈妈生病了。

Teacher: I don't think so. But it could've been.

老师:我可不这么认为。不过也许是吧。

Tom: Well. You can trust me this time. My sister is definitely sick. I'm just coming from the hospital. They say she might

even die.

汤姆:嗯,这次您可以相信我。我妹妹真的病了。我刚从医院回来。他们说她有生命危险。

Teacher: I don't buy your story. Try not to have any more sick relatives this week, all right?

老师:我才不相信你的鬼话呢。这周尽量不要再有其他的亲戚生病了,好吗?

Tom: I'll do my best.

汤姆:我尽力吧。

Teacher: Just try to be a little more punctual in the future.

老师:以后要准时点儿啊。

Tom: I'm working on it. Really!

汤姆:我正在努力呢。真的!

日常英语口语对话3:

Salesgirl: Would you like to see our new shirts?

女店员:您要看看我们的新款衬衣吗?

Steve: Sorry, I'm not really that interested in those things.

史蒂夫:不好意思,我对那些东西不是很感兴趣。

Salesgirl: They are very nice, you know.

女店员:您知道,这些衬衣非常不错。

Steve: Really?

史蒂夫:是吗?

Salesgirl: And not expensive either.

女店员:并且还不贵。

Steve: Oh. I don't care about that.

史蒂夫:哦,我不关心这个。

Salesgirl: Everybody's buying them.

女店员:很多人都在买。

Steve: Are they?

史蒂夫:是吗?

Salesgirl : Yes, they are very fashionable, you see.

女店员:是的,您看,它们很时尚的。

Steve: I'm afraid I'm not interested in fashion. There are so many other really important things in the world. Fashion seems

so truly...unimportant.

史蒂夫:恐怕我对时尚可不感兴趣。世界上有很多真正重要的事情。时尚其实真的…不重要。

Salesgirl: I see. But looking professional is important. If you don't look good, people will think you are not a good or

smart person and they might not trust you either.

女店员:我知道。但着装职业化也是很重要的。如果外表不好的话,人们会认为你不是一个好人或者不是一个聪明的人,他们也不会信任你。

Steve: But thank you very much all the same.

史蒂夫:不过我还是要谢谢你。

Salesgirl: Sorry. I couldn't help you.

女店员:很遗憾,没能给您提供任何服务。

以上就是为大家整理的日常英语口语对话的相关内容,希望能够对大家有所帮助。掌握了足够的口语对话,在使用的时候才会顺利很多。

展开剩余