沪江

商务英语接待情景长对话

小郭413 2021-08-15 20:43
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

商务英语一般多用于职场中,在职场中接待客户是经常会有的事情,也是每个员工都必须要掌握的技能。今天我们为大家整理了商务英语接待情景长对话,希望对大家有用。

商务英语接待情景长对话

A: Good morning.

A: 早上好。

B: Oh, good morning, Mr. Cai. How are you?

B: 噢,早上好,蔡先生。你好吗?

A: I m fine, thanks, and you?

A: 很好,谢谢。你好吗?

B: Oh, busy as usual. Do you want to see Mr. Hilton?

B: 和往常一样,很忙。您想要见希尔顿先生吗?

A: Yes, please.

A: 是的。

B: Have you an appointment?

B: 您和他约好了吗?

A: Er...No, I haven t. You see, I only arrived back in the country last night.

A: 嗯,没有。你知道,我昨天夜里才回国。

B: Well, I know he s busy at the moment, but I ll ask his secretary when he ll befree. Please sit down.

B: 那好吧。尽管他此刻很忙,但我可以问问他的秘书,看他什么时候有空。先请坐。

A: Thank you.(Dial the phone.)

A: 谢谢。(拨号)

C: Mr. Hilton s office.

C: 希尔顿先生办公室。

B: Oh, hello Mary. It s reception again. I have Mr. Cai here. He hasn t an appointment, but he d like to see Mr. Hilton. When will he be free?

B: 噢,你好,玛丽。这里是接待处。蔡先生在这儿。他没有和希尔顿先生约会,但想见他。希尔顿先生什么时候能有空?

C: Let me see ...Well, Hmmm, he ll be free about 11∶30.Can Mr. Cai wait?

C: 让我看看。…… 嗯,他11点半左右有时间。蔡先生能等吗?

B: What s the time now?

B: 现在几点了?

C: It s nearly 11∶00.

C: 快 11点了。

A: Oh, that s fine. I ll wait.

A: 噢,可以,我等一会。

B: (To Mary)Mary, Mr. Cai will wait.

B: (对玛丽讲)玛丽,蔡先生愿意等。

C: Right. I ll fetch him when Mr. Hilton s free.

C: 好的。一旦希尔顿先生腾出手来我就去接他。

B: Thanks. (Replaces the phone.) (To Mr. Cai) She ll come and fetch you later.

B: 谢谢。(放回电话)(对蔡先生讲)她等一会儿就来接你。

A: Many thanks.

A: 十分感谢。

B: Where are you staying, Mr. Cai?

B: 蔡先生,你现在住哪儿?

A: At the Crown Hotel.

A: 在皇冠饭店。

询问产品商务英语对话

A: Welcome to our showroom.

A: 欢迎参观我们的展示室。

B: Thank you, I m glad to be here.

B: 谢谢,我很高兴到这里来。

A: Is there anything I can show you?

A: 有什么要我拿给你们看的吗?

B: Oh, I think I d like to just look around.

B: 哦,我只是看看而已。

A: Is this your first visit to our showroom.

A: 您是第一次到我们展示室来的吧。

B: Yes, it is.

B: 是的。

A: Can I show you around?

A: 我来带你四处看看好吗?

B: That would be nice of you.

B: 那太好了!

A: This is our latest product.

A: 这是我们的最新产品。

B: When is it going to be on the market?

B: 什么时候上市啊?

A: It will be out next month.

A: 下个月即可推出。

B: Could I have this sample free of charge?

B: 这样品可以***送我吗?

A: No problem.

A: 没问题。

B: How is the product selling?

B: 这产品卖得怎么样?

A: It s selling well.

A: 卖得很好啊!

B: What are the selling points of your product?

B: 你们的销售重点是什么呢?

A: Compared with competing products, ours is smaller and lighter.

A: 比起其他竞争产品,我们的比较轻巧。

B: I m not sure how this works.

B: 我不懂这是如何操作的。

A: Would you like me to demonstrate it for you?

A: 要不要我来为你示范一下?

B: Can you?

B: 可以吗?

A: Sure. No problem at all.

A: 当然,没问题。

以上就是为大家整理的商务英语接待情景长对话的相关内容,希望能够对大家有所帮助。商务英语的应用是非常严谨的,不能够出现一点点的差错,否则都可能会影响到业务的拓展。

展开剩余