沪江

接待常用的商务英语口语

学术小学生 2021-01-04 08:56
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

  商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面介绍接待常用的商务英语口语,希望可以帮助到各位。

  久仰,久仰!

  I have long been looking forward to meeting you.

  I have long desired to meet you.

  久违了。

  I haven’t seen you for ages/for a long time.

  It’s been such a long time since we met last time.

  久闻大名。

  I’ve heard a lot about you.

  这次由我负责全程陪同你们。

  I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.

  欢迎你到中国来。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上还好吧?

  Welcome to China.I hope you’ve had a good flight.

  或I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?

  谢谢你专程来接我。

  Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.

  您贵姓?/您怎么称呼?

  May I know your name,please?

  很高兴见到你。您怎么称呼7

  Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…?(可以用拖长问话的办法来询问对方的姓名)

  中国有句古话说:“有朋自远方来不亦乐乎?”

  There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?

  As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”

  这是给您准备的日程安排.我们简单过一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告诉我。

  This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Let’s go through it

  together.If there is any special request,just let me know.

  如果有什么需要帮忙的.尽管说。

  If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.

  Just let me know if you need anything.

  我们安排你住在城里的……酒店.离我们公司开车要走40分钟。

  We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.

  我们也有宾馆,不过条件不如酒店。离单位倒是很近.走路就可以到。

  We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.

  除了正式会谈以外.我们也为大家安排了一些游览活动。

  In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.

  我期待着您的再次来访。

  I’m looking forward to your visit again.

  代我向……问好。

  Remember me to… / Say hello to…for me.

  不用谢,这是我们应该做的。

  Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.

  以上就是为大家详细介绍的接待常用的商务英语口语,大家可以进行收藏,深入学习,进一步提升自己的商务英语口语能力。如果大家想要了解更多知识,可以关注沪江网查询。

展开剩余