沪江

关于谈判的商务英语对话

小郭413 2020-12-23 09:45
本文支持点词翻译 Powered by 沪江小D

  在商务英语交流的过程中,谈判是经常会遇到的情况,主要是就共同关心的问题,互相切磋,交换意见并寻找解决的途径。今天我们就为大家整理了关于谈判的商务英语对话,大家千万别错过。

  关于谈判的商务英语对话

  Huang: 怀特先生,很高兴见到你。最近怎么样?

  White: Glad to meet you too. What can I do for you?(我也很高兴见到你。能为你做些什么吗?)

  Huang: 根据我们的协议,这个月就是试销期的最后一个月了。我想是时候讨论中国北方独家代理权的问题了。

  White: Yes. Your sales performance in the trial period is good and the plan of advertising and promotion have been well practiced. Your company is qualified for the sole agency in north of China.(是的。在试销期内,你们的销售业绩很好,广告和宣传计划也有效地落实了。你们公司可以做我们公司在北方的独家代理了。)

  Huang: 太好了。能得到你的认可我们很高兴。我们谈谈代理合同的细节吧?

  White: Yes, of course. As we have talked befote, the territory to be covered is the north of China. How about the commission fee?(好的,当然。就像我们先前谈过的,代理区域是中国北方。你收取多少佣金?)

  Huang: 在试销期内,佣金是4%。我认为可以提高到7%。

  White: The rate of commission is too high. The commission fee we provide to other agencies is 5%. If they know we give you a 7% commission, it will be embrassing.(佣金太高了,我们给其他代理商的佣金是5%。如果他们知道了,就很尴尬了。)

  Hunag: 我认为我们公司的销售策略和宣传策略都是很好的,这一点可以从我们的销售业绩中看出来。而且,和其他代理商相比,我们的木雕销量是最多的。

  White:There is some truth in what you said, but we can only give you 6% commission. (你说的有些道理,但是我们只能给你6%的佣金。)

  Huang:超过定额每多销5000件,多给我们0.5%的佣金,这样可以吗?

  White: Ok. For every 5000 pieces sold in excess of the quote, you will get 0.5% commission . (好吧,每超过定额5000件,我们就多给0.5%的佣金。)

  Huang:Good. Thank you for your consideration.(太好了,谢谢你的关照。)

  White: 我们会起草合同,如果没有问题,下午签字吧?

  Huang:Fine. We look forward to happy and successful cooperation between us.(好的。希望我们今后合作愉快。)

  谈判常用的商务英语口语对话

  介绍语

  1. Your name has been recommended to us by the Chinese Consul stationed in your city as large exporters of …… goods produced in ……

  从…获悉你们行名及地址并了解你们是……有经验的进口商。现向你们开报…,盼能在贵地市场推销。

  2.From ……, we have obtained your name and address and understand that you are experienced importers of …… We have pleasure in offering you …… of which we would appreciate your pushing the sale on your market.

  从…获悉你公司专门经营…,现愿与你公司建立业务关系。

  还价

  A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

  B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our price is too high

  A: Let’s meet each other half way.

  - 很遗憾你们报的价格太高,如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

  - 如果你考虑一下质量,你就不会觉得我们的价格太高了。

  - 那咱们就各让一步吧。

  A: I'm sorry to say that your price has soared. It's almost 20% higher than last year's.

  B: That's because the price of raw materials has gone up.

  A: I see. Thank you.

  - 很遗憾,贵方的价格猛长,比去年几乎高出20%。

  - 那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。

  - 我知道了,多谢。

  产品质量洽谈

  1.If the quality of your products is satisfactory, we may place regular orders.

  如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。

  2.We sincerely hope the quality are in conformity with the contract stipulations.

  我们真诚希望质量与合同规定相符。

  谈判商务英语对话

  A: Good morning, Miss. Glad to meet you.早上好,很高兴见到你。

  B: Good morning, Mr . gald to have the opportunity of visting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you。很兴奋能有机会.拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

  A:I think so ,and I don’t believe we’ve met.我们以前没有见过吧?

  B: No, I don’t think we have. 我想没有。

  A: My name is Li Sung-lin 我叫李松林。

  B: My name is Cheery Smith. 您好,我是切莉史蜜斯

  A: Here’s my name card. 这是我的名片。

  B: And here’s mine. 这是我的。

  A: I"m our sales representative, how do you do,what can I do for you.我是我们公司的销售代表,你是做什么的,有什么可以为你服务的吗?

  B: Our company will buy in a batch of compters, as the procurement manager secretary,I want to get to know your product.我们公司要购进一批电脑,作为采购经理的秘书,我想了解一下你们的产品。

  A:Our company engaged in import and export trade for 5 years, has many professional and qualified partners. Company in good standing, developed many long-term partners, look forward to working with you.我公司从事进出口贸易5年来,已经拥有很多专业的,资质良好的合作商。公司信誉良好,发展了很多长期合作伙伴,期待与你们的合作。

  B:I want to know more about your company"s products, I hope you can provide me with this. Believe that through the cooperation with your company, we will expand market share in China, China"s consumer demand is very strong。我想了解下贵公司的产品,希望您能为我详细的介绍。相信通过与贵公司的合作,我们会扩大在中国的市场占有率,中国的消费需求很强劲

  A: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it./我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息。

  A: we have imported a latest development, I wonder if you would like to have a look? 我们进口了一种新产品我想知道您是否可以看看货?

  B:of couse. Ah, yes, this is the model I was interested in./啊,是的,这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式。

  B: Yes, what are the specifications?/好的,都有哪些规格呢?

  A: we have a wide selection of colors and designs. If I may refer you to page eight of the brochure you"ll find all the specifications there./ 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。如果您看一下手册的第8页,就会在那儿找到所有的规格。

  B: Ah, look nice.And what I care about is the quality of the goods. Now what about service life?/ 我关心的是货物的质量。哦,好的。关于使用寿命呢?

  A: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least 50, 000 hours.,about 10 years.我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用50,000小时,大约10年.

  B: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?/这是这种设备的平均数据吗?

  A: Oh, no, far from it. That"s about 10,000 hours longer than any other made in its price range./不是的,相差还很远。这种比在它的价格范围内的任何其他样式都要高出1万小时左右。

  B: Really?That"s impressive. 真的?这一点给我印象颇深。

  A: of product is the best seller and it is really competitive in the word market. .我们的产品最畅销。我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

  B:but what happens if something goes wrong when we"re using it?/不过如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障,该怎么办呢?

  A: If that were to happen, just contact our nearest agent and they"ll send someone round immediately./一旦发生那样的情况,同我们最近的办事处联系,他们会马上派人过去的。

  B: I see. will you give us an indication of prices? 我明白了。你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

  A: unit price is 5000yuan.单价5000元

  B: Do you offer discounts for plentiful purchases?大量购买,你们提供折扣吗?

  A:Yes, we do indeed. Our ususal figure is around 5%, but that depends on the size of the order./是的,我们确实这样做。通常的数目是5%左右,但那还要根据订货的多少来定。

  B: Oh,I think Your prices are much too high for us to accept. 。can you cut down the price for me?我认为你的价格太高,我们不能接受。你们可以降低价格吗?

  A:sorry, It would be very difficult to come down with the price. I can assure you our price is very favourable对不起,我们很难再降价了。.我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

  B: I can"t allow the price。It is a little high. we will buy a lot.我不能同意你们的价格,有点高。我们要买很多。

  A: well,the discount is 7%.This is the lowest possible price.折扣百分之七,这是最低价了。

  B: it can be considered. Now what about the payment? Could you accept D/P or D/A?可以考虑,您可以接受付款交单或承兑交单吗?

  A:I"m afraid not,usually we only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.恐怕不行,通常我们只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。

  B :You know for this a large amount,an L/C is cost lost also ties up our money.If you accept D/P or D/A,I would really appreciate it.您知道这么大的金额的信用证,费用很大,同时积压我们的资金。如果您能接受付款交单或承兑交单的话,我们会很感激的。

  A:I am very sorry,but we require L/C for all of our clients.

  李:对此我非常抱歉,我们对所有客户都是用信用证来付款。

  B:Well,Mr.Lee,opening an L/C doesn’t make any difference to you,but makes much to us.噢,李先生,开信用证对您来说没有影响,但对我们影响很大。 .

  A:Actually it does,it gives us the protection of the bank.

  李:事实上对我们也有影响的,它能给我们银行的保护。

  B:If you can send goods in this month,I"ll agree to payment by L/C.如果您在这个月前发货的话,我将同意开立信用证。

  A:All right 好吧

  B:And,I"d like to know your usual way of packing

  并且我想了解一下你们的常规包装方法。

  A:Of course we use canons. we also usually use nylon straps to reinforce them.当然是纸箱了。我们通常还用尼龙带加固。

  B:the packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.我同意,包装必须十分坚固,以承受粗鲁的搬运。

  A:Breakage never happened to our deliveries.我们的货物从未发生过破损现象If broken,we"ll pay the cost.假如破损我们赔偿。

  B:How do you usually move your goods? 你们习惯使用哪种方式运输?

  A:we use ship, and if use ship ,we can assume transportation cost.轮船,并且用轮船,我们承担运费。

  A:that is great,太好了

  B:Ok.We are pleased to place an order for 100 computers. Let’s sign the contract!,the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample. Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.好的,我们订100台电脑。让我们来签合同吧,质量必须与样品一样。合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

  A: of couse.It"s our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise."重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。 I"m glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很兴奋我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

  商务英语主要被用于职场活动中,在职场活动中大家会遇到各种各样的场景,但是不管面对什么场景,大家都能够应对自如,最后希望本篇文章的介绍能够对大家的谈判有所帮助。

展开剩余